Toasted Sandwiches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SomeBloke View Post
    Even my lactose intolerant girlfriend knows to find a cheese replacement for these delicacies.
    75% of the world's population is lactose intolerant. 90% of Asians, 70% of Africans. People who can digest dairy are actually the weird ones! Haha.

I'm lactose intolerant thanks to my Asian heritage. However if your missus wants to consume dairy she should try this from Chemist Warehouse. I use it regularly. But get the green box, not the blue one.

https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/...ewable-Caplets

Comment

Macaroni and cheese with bacon. I've also had them both with and without BBQ sauce, all comes down to personal preference.

Chicken curry with some cracked pepper is also a favourite of mine

Also, 4 cheese mix, a bit of salt and pepper, and pan-fry the sandwiches in regular (not unsalted) butter. Fucking marvelous

edit: ToastFace Grillah in the city also does a mean vegemite + cheese toastie, that's fucking gorgeous. Most of their sandwiches are off chops
      Rest in Peace

Comment

I'm about to sous vide 4kgs of brisket

I'm thinking brisket, cheese and pickle toasties

Comment

Pulled/corned beef, onion and cheese.
          Add whatever sauce you like but I find A nice spicy BBQ and a dash of Sriracha to be ideal.
          Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

To get a nice glazing I usually spray on my toast some WD40.

Comment

I used to like that braised steak and onions in that can, in jaffle, always reminds me of the south coast days, Warpole/Denmark area. Just Grouse!

Comment

Corned beef/beetroot/tasty cheese/french mustard/fresh ground mixed pepper.....slice filling thinly then double content in layers..mmmm
                " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Open top or enclosed?
                  -

Comment

Well..... Open top if cheese is last...of course but needs toast to hold it all together.....hot beetroot ( Golden Circle only ever always )

If that question was not directed to me...well fukyoo!

Comment

Plain Jane cheese jaffle for me

Originally posted by boeman View Post
                      Find Hunt and Brew (IGA, Coles & Woolies and some Caltex Servos).

Local coffee/milk drink with 0 sugar added to it. Delicious and a local company.
                      Which is owned by brownes.......so it should be half the price $4 for one is a joke.
                      "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

If your in Perth try Toast Face Grillah or in Northbrodge Lil Toastface.
                        Peace out

Comment

^^ are you suggesting you pay someone to make it for you..???????????? Travesty..^^

Comment

I used to just do rotisserie chicken and that was aaight

Comment

Originally posted by Saltie View Post
                              I used to like that braised steak and onions in that can, in jaffle, always reminds me of the south coast days, Warpole/Denmark area. Just Grouse!
                              Milk bar in Bunno used to do a beauty.

#80s
                              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Servo in waroona used to do a spectacular meatball, cheese and onion

#00's

Comment

Working...
                                X