Toasted Sandwiches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Lamont's GNH, Herne Hill.
    They always have a few combos on the go.
    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T

Comment

Mac and cheese toastie from a place across the path from the art gallery.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
        Macaroni and cheese with bacon
        ^^ in a jaffle yyyyyuuuuuum

in a pan fried toasted sandwich its hard for me to go past left over skinless roast chicken, cheese, touch of mayo and asparagus seasoned to taste with salt and ground pepper smashed down with a good pilsner
        I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Make it with French toast, cheddar, ham and a generous helping of parmesan on top
          The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

There is nothing better than a meatball sandwich.

"Utah.....get me two!"

Comment

Pan Fried...Red salmon with chopped spanish onion-vinegar to soften/dill/gruyere/nutmeg/season to taste....crusty white loaf/olive oil to brown....bon!
              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Hot salami, onion, cheese & curried egg jaffle *drool*

Comment

This mob do some beauties.

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Place a couple of doors down from Mojo's called Piggy. After a Frankland Estate wine tasting at Old Bridge Cellars we headed there earlier this evening.

After 9:00pm Piggy's do toasties. Not before. Some chicken and other stuffs with the right amount of chilli in their toasties. Nicely cooked and presented in a cardboard tray. Highly recommended.

A relaxed place, they had several black beers/stouts that were all good even though I started on the tried and tested Coopers Stout.

George Dickel bourbon too, didn't expect that.

In all a great experience, a great Toastie and on to Mojo's and a two piece no name? band playing I guess Clutch style music. Excellent.

The band Moth were going to follow I think, but it was left to their singer to solo it, because there was no other members but he did it fine. I guess awkward a little but he did fine.

Well that was a sweet toastie experience. WA wines presented by winemaker, Brian Kent, some WA toasties and some WA music in a venue I've been to since the 70's.

Layout a lot different and the back now enclosed but the same vibe.

#70s

Comment

The '70's?

The Stoned Crow?

Used to roadie for Mario Bwana who used to play there.
                      Last edited by chew; 21-06-2018, 12:18 PM.
                      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                        The '70's?

The Stoned Crow?

Used to roadie for Mario Bwana who used to play there back t
                        Yep, the stoned crow. Layout was different. The back was open, closed in now. Place seems wider than I remember. Maybe extended sideways.

A time when music manned not canned was having a resurgence late 70's well into the 80's just down the road the cave bar. Loved the pushrods. Digitised my cassette of Express Blues. Dinosaur rambling off...

No toasties there though

Comment

Not sure if it got a mention yet but a Reuben is always a winner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_sandwich
                          All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                          #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                          Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Mooneys in Osborne Park is an Irish lunch bar, their toasty roasty is 10/10

Comment

Oh wow. That Reuben does not look good for my heart.....

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                                Not sure if it got a mention yet but a Reuben is always a winner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_sandwich
                                Pretty sure I saw one of those on Man Vs Food or something similiar, was drooling then, just like now
                                Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

Working...
                                X