License

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License

Hi every body,has anyone here got there license at the Kelmscott licensing centre? What are they like? Are they easy going? or absolute assholes’
    Born to ride forced to work

Irrespective of licencing centre, if you're test ready you won't have a problem. Difficult to tarnish an entire licencing centre with the same brush given there's multiple, individual assessors.

Comment

They are humans and will react to you the way you present, deep breath and be real nice for as long as you need to get The job done , they are experts at dealing with asshats 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
        Irrespective of licencing centre, if you're test ready you won't have a problem. Difficult to tarnish an entire licencing centre with the same brush given there's multiple, individual assessors.

Fair call kristy, was just curious is all. Pretty confident I’m test ready now to find a date to book my test. None available at the moment.

Comment

A colleague couldn't get in for a test in Metro Perth til Nov. He's sitting the test in Gero next Friday instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
            A colleague couldn't get in for a test in Metro Perth til Nov. He's sitting the test in Gero next Friday instead.
            Holy cow Pooh!!!! November!! Really? That sux lol. Oh well I’ll keep checking the sight and see if a booking opens up.

Comment

Kelmscott is really difficult to get a booking at. You can usually get a booking at Cannington pretty easily if you check a few times a day, around early/mid afternoon worked best for me.

Comment

Be prepared, be aware, and remember having an RE (LAMS) licence doesn't suddenly make you a sick cunt. The quickest way to lose the respect of other riders is to be riding beyond your abilities.

Comment

Bike is listed as 94 cbr1000f... so R-E or R....?

Comment

Aw yeah should’ve said lol going for my R class

Comment

all centres are fine. you just have to not act like a spanner for half an hour and your done.

just turn up 10 min before test. go do a few circles. quick stop. then just putt around the burbs without speeding and your done.
                      Originally posted by Paraletic
                      little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

Originally posted by Benny D View Post
                        all centres are fine. you just have to not act like a spanner for half an hour and your done.

just turn up 10 min before test. go do a few circles. quick stop. then just putt around the burbs without speeding and your done.
                        To easy lol. I’m sure I can pretend to be normal for half an hour lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah im all booked in,but not til October.
                        Thanks for all your input people appreciate it muchly now to get back out on the bike in between now and then

Comment

Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
                          To easy lol. I’m sure I can pretend to be normal for half an hour lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah im all booked in,but not til October.
                          Thanks for all your input people appreciate it muchly now to get back out on the bike in between now and then
                          depending on where you booked. keep checking every morning for closer dates. they pop up all the time. sometimes even a test next day can appear. if your ready it could save some time.
                          Originally posted by Paraletic
                          little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

Originally posted by Benny D View Post
                            depending on where you booked. keep checking every morning for closer dates. they pop up all the time. sometimes even a test next day can appear. if your ready it could save some time.
                            Cheers Benny I’ll do that

Comment

can confirm they throw cancelled test spots back up all time - keep checking

Comment

Working...
                              X