Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope it works (pic wise) my $20 bargain

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hope it works (pic wise) my $20 bargain

    My $20 bargain https://imgur.com/gallery/zcis0BH


    Let me know what if pics don’t work
    Last edited by CbrRider81; 14-08-2018, 06:46 PM.
    Born to ride forced to work

  • #2
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm confused. Is this for sale, or did you pick it up $20?
      If the former, put it in the for sale section. If the latter, perhaps GTIL?

      Puzzled by many of the non-descript things, especially titles that give no indication of thread content.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kristy View Post
        I'm confused. Is this for sale, or did you pick it up $20?
        If the former, put it in the for sale section. If the latter, perhaps GTIL?

        Puzzled by many of the non-descript things, especially titles that give no indication of thread content.
        Love to confuse people. Hahaha. Yep I bought it for $20

        - - - Updated - - -

        https://i.imgur.com/GE2q8iG.jpg

        Got the two for $20
        Born to ride forced to work

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
          Love to confuse people. Hahaha. Yep I bought it for $20
          Well today I bought a coffee for $4.80, a drink for $4 and a turkish bread toastie for $10. Oh, and some new eyes for my specs: $220.

          What did everyone else buy?

          INB4 CSB.

          Comment


          • #6
            and

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dwillia View Post
              and
              ...what did you buy today?

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah what did everyone else buy today? Go on show us ya bargains.
                Born to ride forced to work

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bought an Oztent with the front awning panels from BCF today.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Brilliant tents they are too
                    Born to ride forced to work

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There is literally a thread exactly for this:

                      https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=137619

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                        ...what did you buy today?
                        3kgs brisket
                        some cornflour
                        garlic salt
                        and 140 litres of diesel


                        YOu?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dwillia View Post
                          3kgs brisket
                          some cornflour
                          garlic salt
                          and 140 litres of diesel


                          YOu?
                          Read the, what was a non-descript thread whose title has now been amended, posts

                          Oh, and I got fuel yesterday on the Tightarse Monday fuel day.

                          Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                          Well today I bought a coffee for $4.80, a drink for $4 and a turkish bread toastie for $10. Oh, and some new eyes for my specs: $220.

                          What did everyone else buy?

                          INB4 CSB.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Today nothing , spent the day at tafe and a friend bought me lunch ....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                              Read the, what was a non-descript thread whose title has now been amended, posts

                              Oh, and I got fuel yesterday on the Tightarse Monday fuel day.



                              my local kebabbery does amazing turkish bread..$4 for about a meter of bread. toasted with butter is one of the best things in life atm

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X