Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is backyard Cricket fucked now ?

Sad outcome for everyone
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-05/cricket-game-at-manly-life-saving-club-ends-with-$700k-payout/10339364

http://amp.abc.net.au/article/10339364

Ed sorry
    Last edited by keys; 05-10-2018, 06:23 PM.

Linksys nuda doing
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Comment

In summary; 16 year old girl loses sight after copping a ball, full in the eye... Or is it "a ball full, in the eye."
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Judge Russell ordered Mr White to pay Ms Redding $692,806 in total, including $350,000 for non-economic loss and more than $265,000 for future loss of earning capacity.

"Of course, the plaintiff's pain, suffering and disability is not limited to the simple fact that she has lost much of her vision," he said.

"I have to compensate the plaintiff for the fact that she has been unable to pursue her dream of becoming a high-level gymnast, and pursuing a career in an outdoor sporting field rather than an office-based activity."

I'm just going to make it known right now that I wish to pursue my dream of being neurosurgeon. That way if any fucker injures me entirely by accident I'll sue them for my future loss of earnings.

Comment

Is it to late for me to become world champion.
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Bloody pathetic.
            I suppose the Swan Swimmers will be awarded trillions as they won’t be able to achieve their goal of becoming Pablo Escobar

Comment

I cant believe it. Its hard to understand what truly happened through the words of a headliner news outlet but there is a few red flags. Heading towards America is the message here.

Obviously the judge hasnt played cricket. This is the start of a shit society if it isnt already. People will be too scared to do anything as it sets a precedence for further cases.

Its stated that they should have stopped but same token she could have put her phone down and been aware of her surroundings or simply moved out of the area.

I feel sorry for her as noone should suffer like that but shit happens in life. She could have as easily suffered a career ending injury doing what she loves and noone would pay her out for that.

I know someone who lost his eye due to cancer but he has the right attitude in life. You have to be optimistic and she could excel in life in other ways. Not through making someone pay for it all their life.

Might as well bubble rap everyone now.
              Ninety nine percent of the people in this world are fools. The rest of us are in great danger of contagion.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                In summary; 16 year old girl loses sight after copping a ball, full in the eye... Or is it "a ball full, in the eye."
                Reminds me of Susan.
                She was unfortunately unaware sperm was ejaculated at 60kph.

Comment

I think its the ball manufacturers fault for having such hard balls
                  Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                    Reminds me of Susan.
                    She was unfortunately unaware sperm was ejaculated at 60kph.
                    When have you done 60km/h? Lol
                    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                      When have you done 60km/h? Lol
                      I've had Mum in the car from time to time.

Comment

an interesting case.

She apparently wasnt part of the game, but was an innocent bystander who was trying to collect her mobile phone

From other stories it may have been the guys showing off a bit and she has had her career ruined as a consequence.

You have third party, public liability insurance on your house, and on your car and motorbikes specifically for payment to innocent victims.

The question here is, should we look to ensure our insurance extends to cover us outside of those particular areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Alternate View Post
                          I'm just going to make it known right now that I wish to pursue my dream of being neurosurgeon. That way if any fucker injures me entirely by accident I'll sue them for my future loss of earnings.
                          If you're currently in the top 3 aspiring med students in the country you may have a case. Just start hanging around people playing criket indoors with no nets.
                          Originally posted by Desmo
                          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Did I read it correctly that the article state the game was played indoor?
                            "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Yep, in the function room by the sound of it

Comment

Working...
                              X