Burgers Burgers and Burgers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgers Burgers and Burgers

I'm a member of Perth Burger hunters on facebook, Being an avid burger muncher I thought we could share burger places here.

Perth's burger game is very high atm, every week a new outlet pops up and two seem to close.

and on the subject - Fast Eddies in the city has finally closed its doors.

My tastes in food are often criticised as having no taste or culcha.
    I’m fond of V Burger and Alfred’s.

Ok. I’ll go away to the corner now.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
      My tastes in food are often criticised as having no taste or culcha.
      I’m fond of V Burger and Alfred’s.

Ok. I’ll go away to the corner now.
      Two very decent places there mate, I'm happy to eat there anytime!

I've been to hoodburger in the food court on james st northbridge and they were amazing!

Del Boys Diner in Joondalup was amazing - superb burgers and fries but closed its doors before xmas

Last edited by dwillia; 09-01-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Just up the road from one of my favourite pizza places is 8 Napkins in Bassendean.http://www.8napkins.com.au/
        “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
          Just up the road from one of my favourite pizza places is 8 Napkins in Bassendean.http://www.8napkins.com.au/
          this is on my list of things to this week

Comment

I think there's a new on GNH Bastardville near the cricket wickets.
            The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
            G T

Comment

I am also a burger hunter and have made it my mission this summer to find the best. I have hit big rigz, 3230, meet & bun and a couple of others but none have been as satisfying as the burger from the greenwood tavern sports bar.

Comment

Originally posted by wonky View Post
                I am also a burger hunter and have made it my mission this summer to find the best. I have hit big rigz, 3230, meet & bun and a couple of others but none have been as satisfying as the burger from the greenwood tavern sports bar.
                thats a fuckin big call man!! big rigz is epic

Comment

obviously alfreds is the best.. cram burger all day everyday, had some pretty good burgers at missy moos also

Comment

For uniqueness and nostalgia it would have to be Peters by the Sea.

Took the father in law R.I.P. (ex-farmer) there for lunch once he had a steak burger in bread with sauce and onions, a beer, read the paper and the Eagles were playing on the tele. He wanted to know why we had never taken him before. We advised him that mother in law would have our guts as he wouldn't go anywhere else after that.

For a basic fresh lunch time fang I hit the Archer St bakery, Carlisle which aces lunch bars.
                    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

V Burger & RoyAls are my go to burgers. V Burger has the best chips i've ever had.
                      EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

seems i got the wrong idea when seeing the title. i also enjoy a V burger but going by some replies here its an actual food item?..
                        Originally posted by Paraletic
                        little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

Originally posted by Benny D View Post
                          seems i got the wrong idea when seeing the title. i also enjoy a V burger but going by some replies here its an actual food item?..
                          You've got muff burger on the brain
                          “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
                            RoyAls.
                            Glad someone put it on here. Full name is RoyAls Chicken & Burgers

Most recent trip last week, still the goods for me. King of Crowns which is beef, cheese, bacon, slaw, onion rings, fries, mac & cheese. Sounds ridiculous but it somehow works.

Bottomless Ice Tea to boot.

Comment

Big fan of RoyAls too...
                              V Burger is not too bad, but just kind of bland
                              Alfred was good, but the last time I went it was just a soggy mess of a burger for me...
                              Used to love Jus Burgers too, but havent been back there for a long time and not sure if they are still good.

The Old Butty's burger food van was awesome back in the days... Pity they packed up shop
                              "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Working...
                              X