Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 minutes ago.
    A No Caller ID.
    An Indian woman offering me a FREE Tablet at 50% off.
    That would be an interesting sales transaction.
    Much like my hourly rate being doubled.

Comment

• What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• Being constantly expected to tighten my belt when all those cunts in government never do and award themselves a fucking big pay rise....yes yes I know its the wages and renumeration tribunal and they are independent....yeah right!...7 grand increase for our PM....sure its a percentage but when you get paid a fucking lump for spouting shit it ends up a big chunk extra.... its a slap in the face for the miserable 20 bucks the low end of employment get
        Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

• Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
          Being constantly expected to tighten my belt when all those cunts in government never do and award themselves a fucking big pay rise....yes yes I know its the wages and renumeration tribunal and they are independent....yeah right!...7 grand increase for our PM....sure its a percentage but when you get paid a fucking lump for spouting shit it ends up a big chunk extra.... its a slap in the face for the miserable 20 bucks the low end of employment get
          Hope you weren't one of the many who voted for this arsehole although apparently a lot did, especially in Queensland.

Angus Taylor & his siblings have managed to gain $97,000,000 of taxpayers money in recent times. Serving the Australian public is the last thing on these people's minds.The twitter thread below explains all about the Taylor's.

https://twitter.com/MsVeruca/status/1141972122748612610

Comment

• Wealthy sports people asking for donations to supposedly mount a free speech case and rake in more money. In spite of the fact their actual saviour threw the scribes (lawyers) and money lenders (speaks for itself) out of the temple and forgave sinners, all on a tradies wage.

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
            X