GOT2FLY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT2FLY

Driving at about 6.00pm on the Mitchell in peak traffic. Was flowing at 60km/h ish... VERY DARK. Very hard to judge what is a bike coming and what is just a headlight on a car behind you

Lane splitting at least twice that speed

To cut a long story short

YOUR'E A COMPLETE FUCK-HEAD WAITING TO BE ANOTHER STATISTIC!!

End rant...

Chill pill dude. Some people just don't feel like being as much of a woose as you do.
    Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Chill pill dude. Some people just don't feel like being as much of a woose as you do.
      [/b]

and some people worship their lifes and others more than you do
      'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.' - Robert M. Pirsig

Comment

*pulls up a seat*

sigpic

Comment

*pulls up a seat*

[/b]

I love this place :geek:

Comment

I love this place :geek:
            [/b]
            Could be another multiple page post

Comment

[/b]
              didn't we just do this last week ?

And Ferris, Perth Extreme is dead dude, you're bout 5 years too late - get over it.

I like to box. How I like to box.
              So, every day, I box a Gox.
              In yellow socks I box my Gox.
              I box in yellow Gox box socks.

Comment

It Starts

(plays lion king theme music)
                'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.' - Robert M. Pirsig

Comment

YOUR'E A COMPLETE FUCK-HEAD WAITING TO BE ANOTHER STATISTIC[/b]
                  ME TOO!!!

omg i want to meet this person

Comment

+1
                    and stuff

Comment

What are you implying? That I need moral support from others? No, I just like ridiculing whingers.

"Boohoo, sob sob, someone sped/lanesplit/killed a puppy/double parked boohoo sob sob" = Ghey.

So Harold, cry me a river, princess.
                      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

tosser
                        if someone wants to risk their life IT'S THEIR CHOICE ffs who are you to go telling people what they can and cant do. if i want to ride like a cock then that is the decision that i make and i'm not holding a gun to your head and tellin you to do the same

Comment

There is a section here called "In Memorium"

It is a shame that people die due to negligent riding let alone having it happen to enough people to warrant having an entire thread dedicated to it.

Note: Not saying that everyone there is because of negligence mind you...

Comment

funny i dont remember anyone posting in an r.i.p thread or in memoriam " what a dickhead for dieing"

Note: Not saying that everyone there is because of negligence mind you...[/b]
                            find one person. i dare you.

Comment

tosser
                              if someone wants to risk their life IT'S THEIR CHOICE ffs who are you to go telling people what they can and cant do. if i want to ride like a cock then that is the decision that i make and i'm not holding a gun to your head and tellin you to do the same
                              [/b]
                              Yes it is a personal choice, but if your'e as bigger narrow minded idiot as you seem to be, then you ovviously have no consideration to the person (or people ) that you could get killed/injured along with yourself.

Me personally, would be devastated if I took someone out even by no fault of my own.

I'm not saying don't have fun or ride like a good law abiding citizen everywhere, but time and place...

End rant part 2...

Comment

Working...
                              X