• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Car Technology

10 Most Wanted Electric Car 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbMZV51rJ5g
    What your opininon?

So irrelevant...
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Global EV conspiracy totally avoids emission questions
      Just like mobile phones, one day everyone will have a new one every 2years.....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
      " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post

How clever, just pay a monthly rental that goes up and up. Watch electricity prices go up. as everyone relies on them. Anyone want to invest in coal to power these emission free vehicles.

Comment

HEY!

My S32 shares are going quite well thank you.

yeh..EV's all manufacturers are jumping on the band wagon..some Gubbermits are not only condoning this bullshit but endorsing and legislating EV quotas for future production.

I guess the 'behind closed doors conversation" would go like this...

"we must sell cars for as long as ..now that all this infrastructure has been built, all these roads to nowhere;well it doesn't matter what you have to waste to make 'em ..if you can't sell 'em We'll force people to buy them..Hell we'll even give cash back incentives."

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Graelin View Post
          How clever, just pay a monthly rental that goes up and up. Watch electricity prices go up. as everyone relies on them. Anyone want to invest in coal to power these emission free vehicles.
          Not just the people who drive EV's will be forced to pay the power price increases.. that will affect everybody....even 'greenies' blinded by facebook likes will never concede they were wrong in endorsing the 'new evil'

What if Kanyah were to buy an EV..? what then..?

Comment

...the reality that Australia is behind the rest of the world when it comes to electric vehicles. This week peak motoring body NRMA warned the country was at risk of being a “first world country with a third world fleet”.
            “The countries that build the cars we love are overwhelmingly telling us that they are going to stop building petrol cars, they are going to stop building diesel cars, and that the future is electric,” NRMA spokesman Peter Khoury told reporters on Monday.

https://www.news.com.au/national/fed...xYF7O0ar45he2g
            Last edited by peter600; 07-04-2019, 05:36 PM.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot

Comment

I don't think people will be flipping their electric cars every two years any more than they flip their gas guzzlers.
              There's plenty of life in them and the batteries seem to hang in longer as well.

Tesloop’s original Model S 90D, dubbed eHawk, has surpassed 400,000 miles making it the Tesla with the highest reported mileage in the world.
              https://www.tesloop.com/blog/2018/7/...737-kilometers
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot

Comment

LFW.

Comment

HEY!

My S32 shares are going quite well thank you.

yeh..EV's all manufacturers are jumping on the band wagon..some Gubbermits are not only condoning this bullshit but endorsing and legislating EV quotas for future production.

I guess the 'behind closed doors conversation" would go like this...

"we must sell cars for as long as ..now that all this infrastructure has been built, all these roads to nowhere;well it doesn't matter what you have to waste to make 'em ..if you can't sell 'em We'll force people to buy them..Hell we'll even give cash back incentives."

- - - Updated - - -

Not just the people who drive EV's will be forced to pay the power price increases.. that will affect everybody....even 'greenies' blinded by facebook likes will never concede they were wrong in endorsing the 'new evil'

What if Kanyah were to buy an EV..? what then..?
                  I know! What kind of mug would want the instant torque, lack of oil changes, reduced servicing costs, reduced brake wear, being able to top up the "tank" at home, fewer moving parts..... just idiots I tell ya.

Comment

i saw there was a drift comp in the states over the weekend & they wouldn't let a electric car run because the fire crews where unable to respond to a electrical fire... ill equipped

which makes no sense what about all the teslas / chevy bolts & nissan leafs on the road.. just let em burn! we don't have the correct foam

Comment

They're coming to take over, whether you like it or not, motorcycles too.

Quoting your distaste for them won't stop every major manufacturer offering them up, and while ICE engines will be around for sometime yet, both Government and the car-makers will legislate them out of existence, I think sooner rather than later too....

Disclaimer, wife has a Hybrid Camry, it's been brilliant for our usage, so why not a Prius next?, or a full electric car [ Prius hate in 1, 2, 3.... ]

My view is we'll have electric vehicles during the week, either leased or Uber'd, and hire out ICE toys on weekends/trips or special occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                        i saw there was a drift comp in the states over the weekend & they wouldn't let a electric car run because the fire crews where unable to respond to a electrical fire... ill equipped

which makes no sense what about all the teslas / chevy bolts & nissan leafs on the road.. just let em burn! we don't have the correct foam

When those E-moto bikes [and the building ] burned, didn't the firemen just go "nope" and walk away? Something about they had buckleys chance of dousing the fire with those batteries involved, so they didn't bother trying.

Comment

I'm amazed our local SJW's haven't piped up about the racial undertones of the OP's username.

Normally they're frothing at the gash to complain about shit most rational humans don't give a fuck about.
                          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                            I'm amazed our local SJW's haven't piped up about the racial undertones of the OP's username.

Normally they're frothing at the gash to complain about shit most rational humans don't give a fuck about.
                            And yet here YOU are trying to make an issue out of something no-one gives a fuck about? You go girl!

Comment

Talk about a role reversal. And I wasn't making an issue out of it, just an observation.

His/her username could be BlackniggerbasherKike4000 for all I care and I'll still sleep well at night.

Did you just assume my gender???
                              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
                              X