X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thunder

I hear thunder!! last one outs a pussy!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    The circus is calling...

lol, shame the rain was over by the time I finished work - would have been good to cool down a little

Comment

I was riding in the stuff, thunder that is....

Got home just as the rain started....
      Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
      Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Too late for thunder....

Comment

Saw an awesome light show south of the river envy those with air conditioning......... All though we have alcohol to numb the senses :twisted:

Comment

thunder/lightning

the lightning/rain blew out a transformer is yokine and lost power for one and half hours got stinking hot with no aircon.

no booze just aircon in lounge have dragged matress in there to get some sleep tonight
            A site all parents should check regulary
            http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Re: thunder/lightning

the lightning/rain blew out a transformer is yokine and lost power for one and half hours got stinking hot with no aircon.

no booze just aircon in lounge have dragged matress in there to get some sleep tonight * *
              Know how you feel, only have air con in the lounge so out come the matresses, looked like a slumber party!!!

Comment

HAha i just jumped in my car cranked the aircon and radio and cruised around for a couple of hours im not gona sit at home sweating in the heat staring at a tv with no power :? .

Comment

Don't even mention the rain yesterday!!

Went riding to a mates place about 3ish, stinking frigging hot, bike nearly cooked (Didn't realise the thermofans werent turning on when the bike warmed up)......

Went for a swim down scarbs, then got back to his place, just about to hop on the bike to head home when the thunder cracked out.

Was halfway home when it bucketed down, was only wearing light clothes, so i got soaked, not to mention the fact that the roads all went "foamy" from the cars sloshing up the oil....

Then to top it all off, THE RAIN STOPPED JUST AS I RODE UP MY DAMN STREET!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So for me it went from 40 to 14 in the space of 2 hours!! (Damn that rain is painful on your neck!)
                  Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

hey chester! i remember the days where you used to laugh your arse off at me when i was riding in the rain, and now the tide has turned!! heh heh heh

funny..... you think i would be over this childish stuff........ NAH!!

Comment

HAHAHAHA Im going to choke you when I see you next

Give me your dririder overalls
                      Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

Working...
                      X