FIND SOMEONES BIRTHDAY????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIND SOMEONES BIRTHDAY????

guys, i need to find a mates birthday! its his 40th this year and wont tell us when it is..........how can i do it????????
    i tried stealing his wallet to look at license but he is wise to it!!

i want to arrange a suprise party for the old guy and anyone who helps can of course attend the strippers etc..........

if any boys i blue want help (or any one elsewho could access electoral role.pm me

Re: FIND SOMEONES BIRTHDAY????

Could always try and find a mate who's a copper! They got just about everything you need or could want to know about someone

If not, ask his friends / grilfriends etc

Damn my fat fingers! :evil:

Comment

Alrighty!!!..... well it depends on how well you know him, how many things are there that have his DOB on, D.Licence, Passport even have a look on this site http://safespy.net/webdetective_birth1.htm Start up a conversation about your licence or something and get him to show you his . . . . (licence that is)

Ask his friends like Campo said i'm sure someone will tell you

Let us know how you get on . .

Comment

Link doesn't work babe

Comment

It does now

Comment

It does now  
            ooOOooo nice one babe!!! Be home soon, start dinner hehehehe 8)

Comment

Y agota pay for it!!! :?

Comment

You could try ringing his home number when he's not there and see if you can get hold of somebody else, family are normally pretty easy to weasel information out of :twisted:

Comment

I MIGHT KNOW SOMEONE THAT WORX AT TELSTRA if u know a phone number deffinately in his name?

DUBS (alledgedly)

Comment

IS THIS OBI WAN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DAZZA???

JUST GET HIM REALLY BLIND. STEAL HIS WALLET. THEN WE KNOW.

TGHEY DONT CALL HIM OBIWAN FOR NOTHING!!!
                    ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Daz I got an idea :!: not very nice though,

get someone to hospitalise him then his DOB will be on his chart next to his bed ..... see easy as

Then when you throw this huge surprise party it can be a birthday/get party and he'll think even more of you ....... winners all round :twisted:

Comment

If he has ever been or is currently a Director or Shareholder of an Australian registered business or incorporated company then u can find date and place of birth pretty quick.

Is he in business?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

cheers guys!

dubs - yep will get his home number

deej - yep he has a business i will get its name then what??

churchy - yes it is obi wan (use the clutch luke)

other dude - he lives alone and no family

gordo - trust a scot to want any excuse to hospitalise him (glascow kiss sir?)

Comment

Dazzy Dude,
                            Pretend your some one else on the phone doing some sort of shitty survey and get his DOB done it before and it worked wonders what info I got out of them! Sounds crap but works!

Comment

Working...
                            X