• Show
Clear All

• Complete Tool.

The picture sez it all.

Flame on.

sigpic

8FW-707 hey?

*dman adds this to his hit list*

You should of parked behind the car and boxed him in, and then waited....
    Dont think he would be able to do much

Comment

rode into the city a few sundays ago and every motorcycle parking on the west side of the malls was taken by cars, and they were all honda bloody civics....... and one bloody falcon.

i was a very angry man..... :evil: :evil:

Comment

We need a 1800-Call-a-mob-of-bikies number :evil:

Comment

8FW-707  hey?

*dman adds this to his hit list*

You should of parked behind the car and boxed him in, and then waited....
          Dont think he would be able to do much  
          Except knock your bike over and damage it!!
          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Fuckers :evil:

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

They do it outside my gym and i just make sure that they get a ticket every time.

In the city of perth, call 9461 3888 (PUT IT IN YOUR PHONE NOW) and ask that a parking inspector attends. Its a 24hr number. They often don't want to come, but tell them that you wish to speak to the parking inspector or ranger and they will come.

Mean i know... but in the city of perth they can ticket you for putting a bike in a car bay, so if you call in the car in the bike bay then you have something to argue.

Comment

good call doorman, The number is now saved in my phone..

Comment

i went to the shops and a car was parked in the two bike bays.. (always is) and some old guy walked past .. and (in a very ozzy voice) "KEY THE FUCKER"
                  Love
                  Nick :twisted:

Comment

i woulda let all the fuckers tyres down :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                    just have to do it discretely as its very public

Comment

I was just wondering if parking inspectors do give tickets to bikes?

I go to the Fitness First (CITY) gym during the week and I park outside Pier Street Carpark and I think the sign does day 1hour limit and I usually go for 2-3 hours. So far no fines to pay...

Do they mark our wheel as they do with cars?
                      If not, then how do they know if we have been there longer than we should?
                      How do they give us the ticket?

Comment

They kinda push it under the seat.

I'd say it depends on the mood they are in.

I was a Causeway on saturday and somebody parked their bike right under the no standing sign between the driveway and the exhaust shop.

When I saw him copping a ticket I thought I'd been done too.
                        .....I was parked on the footpath and didn't get a ticket???.....well no complaints from me.

sigpic

Comment

Hahha that gotta hurt.

Hey Dugy man...you got one of those 59.95 Danoz direct mini digital cameras eh? Hahah seems like you carry one everywhere you go.

Good stuff!!

Comment

Hahha that gotta hurt.

Hey Dugy man...you got one of those 59.95 Danoz direct mini digital cameras eh? Hahah seems like you carry one everywhere you go.

Good stuff!!
                            Borrowed one of a mate to for the weekend.......I don't wanna give it back!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah CBD Gym gets the spankers on weekends that park in bike spots.
                              I had a guy abuse me once on saturday for wasting a spot. LOL i walked over to him and pointed at the sign.. haha dick head felt about 1cm tall
                              Will you insure me?!

Comment

Working...
                              X