pictures not showing up in the posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures not showing up in the posts

not mine - i havent sent any, but other posted piccies - ie the ones from arcs funeral - no so up, just the little white boxes with red crosses on them.

doesnt happen to all the piccies , just some .

any oiidea why ???

ta

corks

maybe this...the pics have to be on the internet to be uploaded - or linked to, they cant come from a machine.

and, maybe if they are comin from a site, this site might not always be online....

/end net nerd session.

DUBS

Comment

As dubs said.

All posted oix are not hosted on this server. So if wherever they are posted of offline, a red X will show up.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

It could also be if you're at work and they're using filter software that stops certain links. Ours blocks HEAPS of stuff, so I can't always see very much..

bman.
        Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

or maybe if u dont look it up fast enough they fall off the intornets.

Comment

Red X's

---

Comment

Your network adminstrator may have applied a filter. You should remind them to clean it every now and then 'cos sometimes they get clogged up with gunk and won't allow some stuff through.

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
              X