Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh fuck me the weirdos of the world. Just flicked over to SBS and caught some of 'Virtual Adultery and Cyberspace' doco, fucking freaks leaving their husbands and wives to meet some freak from 2nd life in real life. What a surprise they are disappointed. Oh man it's absurd.... Getting married in 2nd life and showing the virtual photo albums to the film crew.

Fuck if 2nd life was more like Neil Stephenson's Snow Crash or like The Matrix I'd get in there, but for now real life is far more exciting.
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daise View Post
      My building has 8,000 people in it. opposite my building is a small park. On the other side of the park is another building with 8,000 people in it. To our building's right is an even bigger building, probably close to 9k there too. Do a google map search of Canary Wharf.

As this is the UK, roughly half of this block smoke, and between 11:30am and 2:30pm this population converges into the park to eat their lunch and have a smoke. So when I decided to go to the park for lunch due to the glorious weather, I ended up walking into a smoke cloud and coughing up a lung. It was safer to sit at my desk and breathe in the air con instead. And don't get me started being in elevators with someone with a cigarette stench!

I don't care what you do with your lungs, but jesus on a stick - you guys stink!
      There is a funny sketch from Dom Jolly of 'World Shut Your Mouth', 'Trigger Happy TV' fame. It has smokers queued up in a public park waiting to enter a perspex phone booth type box to smoke.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Rant - where's the PSB squidhate gone?

People, this ain't good enough.

There are n00bs posting stuff like "I'm getting half boots" or "I rode without my jacket today" and there's no

It's embarrassing...
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

• CS - you're a fucking SQUID.

Go put your training wheels back on
          Originally posted by vk6hgr
          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

• WTF

some punk ass kids have turned my gas off... no hot water
            Originally posted by Bendito
            If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
              Rant - where's the PSB squidhate gone?

There are n00bs posting stuff like "I'm getting half boots" or "I rode without my jacket today" and there's no

It's embarrassing...
              My lunch bar is 1k away so as i cant be arsed walking I ride there without even a helmet.

Bring on the squid hate
              You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                Rant - where's the PSB squidhate gone?

It's embarrassing...
                Thanks, that's good to know
                My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
                Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                Q-Zar Fremantle
                Rated-R Parts
                PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
                Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
                CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
                Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratos View Post
                  When the car starts belching grey smoke through the centre console, you realise you probably have just a tad more than a busted main ring seal ...
                  It's ok dude, just wear more aftershave. Will combat the smell when you get out.

Comment

• I forgot my damn lunch today.

I only realised as I pulled into a parking space and went to grab it off the back seat. Shit.

No splendid fried rice for me today
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

• Car = dead as a dodo. Serves me right for not looking after it.
                      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

• woke up hungover, on fuck all sleep, got in the shower - no hot water, removed half of my shin tattoo shaving, got out with goosebumps, got dressed, stacked it and landed on my wrist. grumpy, hungover, limp wristed lady right here. :fuk::fap:

Comment

• If it makes you feel any better KJ i fell down the stairs this morning then got bitten by my dog.
                          You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

• that makes me feel alot better, troy.

Comment

• What sort of dog was it?
                              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

• A fat russel x silky

Hence the reason the little C$%t bit me, stupid vicious little dog.
                                You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Working...
                                X