REAL BAD DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL BAD DAY

BROUGHT STAFFY/PITBULL FROM UK, THE CUUNT JUST ATE MY 2003 r1 SEAT THEN PROCEEDED TO CHEW THROUGH CCA TRAETED WOODEN FENCE *BARRICADED WITH CHICKEN WIRE,MESH,4X2'S AND A WEIGHT BENCH FROM PREVIOUS ATTACKS)
    ANY WAY I GET HOME TO FIND A 30CM ROUND HOLE IN FENCE AND A CHEWED UP WEIGHT BENCH.
    RODE AROUND STREETS ON BIKE WITH HALF A SEAT, ASKED A HOT YOUNG BLONDE CHICK (THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO GET NUMBERS GUYS ), SHE SAID WHEN SHE GOT OFF TRAIN AT 10 HE WAS ANNOYING PEOPLE AND WANDERING AROUND CARPARK, SECURITY GOT HIM AND NOW HE IN MALAGA POUND..............

AND ON WAY TO WORK I GET BLOW OUT AND REALISE MY SPARE AT MR JOSHUA'S PLACE,

THEN I REALISE I FORGOT LUNCH................

ANYBODY OWN A GUN?

yeh can a borrow it after you ?
    Love
    Nick :twisted:

Comment

Damn, the fence wasn't enough?? :shock:
      Originally posted by vk6hgr
      My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

time to get a poodle! :shock:
        "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

Re: REAL BAD DAY

BROUGHT STAFFY/PITBULL FROM UK, THE CUUNT JUST ATE MY 2003 r1 SEAT THEN PROCEEDED TO CHEW THROUGH CCA TRAETED WOODEN FENCE

ANYBODY OWN A GUN?
          No need. CCA fence have copper and arsenic in them. The dog is probably already wishing he didn't do that.
          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

I recon about 12 cents should fix the problem Daz.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I recon about 12 cents should fix the problem Daz.
              is that the price of a bullet nowadays deej?

Borax... good for mice, rats, cockroaches, snails and small dogs

Comment

I'm with Deej, stupid dogs ( and buyers of them ) need a bullet between there eyes.

Comment

Funny how you get more right-wing as you get older eh Gordo..?

Comment

Funny how you get more right-wing as you get older eh Gordo..?

Chris I've always thought that people should settle for penis they've got rather than try to extend it with a child killing dog or a skinhead :roll:

I also know that some people love skinheads and crazy frothing dogs and I'm sure their all very nice people

Young or old

And I aint right wing either ,oh perhaps Daz could feed Johny Howard to his dog, It might stop it eating the house

Comment

EASY GORDO I REGULARY WALK BUSTA PAST YOUR PLACE (SHOULD SAY HE WALKS ME) AND HE ALWAYS KEEN FOR A LITTLE "HONDA CUISINE"............

Comment

And I aint right wing either ,oh perhaps Daz could feed Johny Howard to his dog, It might stop it eating the house
                        You must be right wing, feeding Johnney Howard to a dog is much too soft a punishment.

Comment

Well you wouldnt wanna give him a labour rep... poor dog would die from all the fat and bullshit intake

Comment

shoot a dog????what sort of cowards are you all? i had ear half pulled of by a dog and would not shoot one!
                            and after the good job they did with my "houdini" i am volunteering to take the dogs for walks and play with them etc..........shoot a dog? i would rather shoot myself to be honest, dogs only bite if threatened or scared

Comment

Working...
                            X