2nd Forum Username Cleanup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Forum Username Cleanup

In line with the PSB Username cleanup policy (sounds official huh), if you are a registered user that registered over two months ago and have not yet posted, you have until 17 May to participate in the forum or your username will be deleted from the system.

Dont wana hold a gun to your head its just we dont want usernames being used up by folks that dont use them.

So if you like hanging here but are afraid to make a post, please do so now, we would like you to participate.

Ta
    Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Suppose I better go do something with all my alias's then eh?? 8)

Comment

2nd Forum User Cleanup

Ok then I best start getting a life back so I can post something

Comment

spose i better get more active then huh??
        I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

guys its all about input, you may have a bike, be in between, lookin for your first or just wanna chat, but the whole idea is to chat.

everyone has SOME input to give, even if its just a joke,

2c

DUBS

Comment

I agree.
            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Fair call guys. I won't give you the sad sob story of lack of input (coz I can't think of one ), but have now met a lot of you guys so that probably makes it easier. Anyways.... Simmo definitely plans on having a lot more input into the forum
              I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

First you got to learn how to use a COM-PUT-ER Simmo! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Working...
                X