This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHOST RIDER 1 OR 2

Just finished watching ghost rider 2 who else has seen it and what do you recon number 1 or two I think number 2 is just ahead.

ps: thinking of walking to scabs tonite after viewing this dvd. :twisted:

"Nothing to see here move along"

Man, ive been waiting to see numer 2 for soooo long,
    know anywhere that it can leached from?

Comment

Dont get me wrong... much respect to that black clad rider!

Its just that... it gets a little repetitive, and I dont believe his speedo... it says 299 but... the cars and objects dont seem to be whizzing past at 299kmh...

Entertaining none the less.
      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

I agree. I know what it's like seeing things whiz past at 299+ (not gonna mention any names ). Things aren't blurred on Ghost rider...
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

I'll agree that it gets a little repet. And when being chased it seems to be rehersed the only realistic bit is when he takes on the coppa on the push bike but as stated well worth a watch.

ps i knew i should have walked to scabs last nite......

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

the intresting stuff on ghost rider one go fo about 5 minutes...

hope the second one can hold my attension a little more ..
            Love
            Nick :twisted:

Comment

ghost rider

Hey,
              Ghost rider two fa sure, got both and anyone who hasn't seen it your missin out.
              First one is pretty repetative but the second is broken up quite well.
              Plus the 499bhp yes bhp hyabusa is somethin to see.
              P.s. If you wanna a copy go and buy it, when you burn em all it ends up doin is rippin off the producers of the vids and costin the people who actually buy em more money!

Comment

Re: ghost rider

P.s. If you wanna a copy go and buy it, when you burn em all it ends up doin is rippin off the producers of the vids and costin the people who actually buy em more money!
                More fool you for paying for it.

Ah we're back at Campo again.

Comment

I agree. I know what it's like seeing things whiz past at 299+ (not gonna mention any names ). Things aren't blurred on Ghost rider...
                  It's a bit different looking at 300 km/h through a tank cam and actually being strapped to 300 km/h. Plus on Euro motorways they are drive at stupid speeds.

Who has a bike that can hit 299+ km/h 2 up, especially with the wind resistance of a purple wig and big floppy shoes?

Comment

It's a bit different looking at 300 km/h through a tank cam and actually being strapped to 300 km/h. Plus on Euro motorways they are drive at stupid speeds.

Who has a bike that can hit 299+ km/h 2 up, especially with the wind resistance of a purple wig and big floppy shoes?
                    have to agree with ya chris...... the blade would hit a speedo readin of 290kmh with just me on it, but when cass was on the back, the bike struggled to top 265kmh, and cass aint a big girl.....

when we were in europe, we used to get overtaken in the train by almost everything on the highway, and we were doing 180+kmh :x

Comment

I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE

Comment

299+ AS A PILLION

I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE

Comment

Ghost rider

:roll: (looks up at DC's post)
                          These are the exact twats that i'm talkin about!

Comment

Bear in mind that at 290km/h on a `Blade the speedo is probably going to be 10% out, so that knocks you down to 261km/h.

Also bear in mind that wind resistance's relationship is cubed to surface area, adding a 70kg pillion to a 270kg bike+rider is a BIG increase! Plus obviously the extra drag it creates.

Comment

ghost rider 2 is better, the big HP bussa is worth veiwing, it amazing wat he does on that thing, and my secong fav bit is the opening footage of the volvo cop wagon getting cleaned up!!! :oops:
                              thats some priceless shit!
                              and i also agree with boxhead bout the speedo reading, alitlle dodge, but i do appreciate the black lines left by the rear tyre

Comment

Working...
                              X