Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got the ultimate chat up line.......(tried and tested)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got the ultimate chat up line.......(tried and tested)

got this from a chick, tried it and worked 6 out of 6 at stamford arms on sat night...........

1) Go up to a chick and comment on how you "really like her shoes".......

2)watch as she "melts" on the spot and is overwhelmed that you noticed the accesories she chose for her "perfect" outfit (after all she probly took 3 hours to get ready)...her eyes becomes sparkly and then you can pull your other lines from the archive........

3) once this has happened you can simply reel her in like a snapper.....

one hottie even asked what i thought of her bag too???

as i said i "tested" this approach 6 times and ended up feeling like hugh heffner...

Depends where you are Daz. If in Midland or Gosnells, make reference to how nice their 'jelly bean sandals' or double-plugger thongs are.....

(and no, not from personal experience!)
    ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

Or in Mandurah or Rockingham you could comment on how much you like their Caesarean scar.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Or in Mandurah or Rockingham you could comment on how much you like their Caesarean scar.

In Mandurah and Rockingham. "Want a fuck" works 4 out of 5 times.

Comment

In Mandurah and Rockingham. "Want a fuck" works 4 out of 5 times.
          *jumps on bike and heads south*

Comment

Ahhhh Rockingham, single mother's capital of Australia... all thanks to HMAS Stirling.

GO NAVY!!!!
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

if its all thanks to the navy then how'd they get pregnant anyway?don't them navy boys like anal?

Comment

thanks daz

will give it a go

"hey gordo nice shoes"
                Love
                Nick :twisted:

Comment

if its all thanks to the navy then how'd they get pregnant anyway?don't them navy boys like anal?
                  gold!
                  Originally posted by vk6hgr
                  My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

You're only gay if you take it.
                    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT COLONEL? IF YOU SMASH A GUY IN THE BUM THEN YOU ARE NOT GAY ?
                      REMIND ME NEVER TO GO CAMPING WITH YOU MATE!!!!!

Comment

nah u is only gay when you push back :shock:

One thing to remember in Rockinham DONT TELL THEM YOUR REAL NAME. Because if you do it makes it easyer for child support to find you.

Comment

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT COLONEL? IF YOU SMASH A GUY IN THE BUM THEN YOU ARE NOT GAY ?
                          This coming from a man that started a thread entitled "GET YOUR TATS OUT FOR THE LADS".... :roll:
                          If you can... you MUST!

Comment

This coming from a man that started a thread entitled "GET YOUR TATS OUT FOR THE LADS".... :roll:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

For ownership, please sign here: ...............................................

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                              X