Waahhh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waahhh!

I was all keyed up to read the controversy and what do I get? "Special Access is required to read this topic"... or something like that..... Bugger. How do I get special access given I'm on the other side of the equator? Can someone fill me in on the story? PM me if you prefer.
    M o r g z

same deal, just curious at what the pricks were winging about, again. thats today tonight BTW.
    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Come to the moto GP night advertised in "In the Loop" and say high to someone, buy a round of drinks and then some wedges, shout out Hondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the top of your voice and then the gardners will let you into the nursery

Clear as Rossi on a Yamaha?

Good see you there
      1, Always look good
      2, Always know what you're doing
      3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Come to the moto GP night advertised in \"In the Loop\" and say high to someone, buy a round of drinks and then some wedges, shout out Hondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the top of your voice and then the gardners will let you into the nursery

Clear as Rossi on a Yamaha?

Good see you there
        Would love to, but I live in Bangkok I'm more than happy to buy a round of beers for anyone who is the neighborhood tho.
        M o r g z

Comment

Hahahhahaha BangKOK ....

That's so funny everytime i hear it ....

Boy i'm a deviate ....
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Boy i'm a deviate ....
            ....which is, I'm guessing here, an uneducated deviant?

Comment

Damn, I was about to water my African Violets, but something has happened to the site... Its gone AWOL. My African Violets' growth will be a STUNTIN' What was that fertiliser called again? MONOsulphate?

Are we Shrinkin' Violets now?

:roll:
              M o r g z

Comment

*points up* after that comment, I think we need to buy YOU a beer

And Maarken.........boy, what are we gonna do with you :roll:
                Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

i know you Morgz from [email protected] days. However, I think you are a little too old to be certified

Comment

At Melkors request u are Certified Morgz. Come on in. The waters fine.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

At Melkors request u are Certified Morgz.  Come on in.  The waters fine.
                      Thanks - an award!... I'd like to thank my Mum and Dad, Monica Koss, Today Tonight, ..... shit, wrong speech.

Now all I have to do is catch up with you guys when I'm in town next.... which happens to be next week (can you tell I'm looking forward to coming home?) I'm importing my own pillion too :twisted:
                      M o r g z

Comment

i know you Morgz from [email protected] days.  However, I think you are a little too old to be certified
                        I think everyone in here should be 'certified' We're all a menace to society don't you know!

BTW - what 'other' name would I know you by?
                        M o r g z

Comment

Melkor you be careful taking the piss out of the old fellas there are a few of us around
                          A site all parents should check regulary
                          http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

hahaha Morgz I knew you were ex grunt from the title.
                            If your not im gonna look like a tool, but meh...
                            Just out of interest, if you were ex army, where were you based and what group. Ive got best mates from 2RAR, 1RAR, 2/4RAR and others down in Bunbury teaching all the lids...

Dave

Comment

Melkor you be careful taking the piss out of the old fellas there are a few of us around
                              what?

I thought we were all 18-25. That's what the West said and the paper is NEVER wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X