Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another new Logo. Which one do you like??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new Logo. Which one do you like??

Trying to accommodate all comments from the previous thread (http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...pic.php?t=3847) into account.

Lets try again.

Which do you guys like?

LOGO 1

__________________________________________________ ______

LOGO 2

I like logo 1
    0%
    I like logo 2
    0%
    Neither of them hit the mark. Try again.
    0%

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

particularly the black background on #2 logo.

either way i'll buy some

Comment

The backround is just to demonstrate how it would look on that colour bike.

The stickers themselves are the same colour as the lettering. So therefor if u were sticking it on a black bike you would choose the bottom colour stickers. A white bike you would choose the top. if u get my drift.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

yeah i figured.. i mean it looks the best in black...

either way even if ppl dont like it they should still show they're a part of PSB.

Comment

Are they the type of stickers where you peel off the backing, whack it on then peel off the front layer? so each letter is a small individual sticker?

Would be good if they were.......
          ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

Vinyl stickers. Yes. They are. All that will remain on the bike is the letters and they come off with a hairdryer.

Comment

Have you decided on the sticker size? (I need to find room on my fairings between all the Anti-TT stickers) :twisted:

Comment

Logo 2 is definately my pick of the bunch. Only thing I would say is that it should be rashed up all over or not at all. My preference would be all over.

Looks good tho.

Comment

Varied sticker sizes to suit all applications.

And Chris, this is it. I aint getting any more done. Take yer pic.

Comment

#2.

Comment

If someone votes "Neither of them hit the mark. Try again", then they must have a death wish! LOL

Comment

Even as Admin I cannot see who voted on a Poll so if someone doesn’t like it............ u can live with comfort that your account will still exist.

Comment

No.2 looks good.

They'll look great on a TV van.......I mean on my bike.
                          sigpic

Comment

number two for sure mate, it looks the goods....

Comment

The top one reminds me of flavored milk.

...the bottom one reminds me of a snickers bar..............

:roll: :roll:

btw i voted for the top one

(\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X