Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS.......

These guys must be ultra power gamers.

These are the guys that blow your head off from 900 yards in a game of UT before you've even realised what map you're playing on
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

that cooling system looks better than the one on my R1, these cases look like "streetfighter pc's"

Comment

liquid cooling pcs :shock:
        1, Always look good
        2, Always know what you're doing
        3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

you need the liquid cooling coz of all the heat generated from those st00pid lights 'n shit. :roll: :roll:

when will poeple get with the times and just use a peltier to cool their pc. much more compact 8) , and effitient too

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

A peltier cooler is a cooler that uses a peltier element ;-). A peltier element can be described as a "heat pump" - it will pump the heat from one side the other. This means that a peltier element has a hot side and a cool side. To do this, the peltier element uses electricity - quite a lot. This also means that in addition to pumping heat, the peltier element will actually produce heat - overall, the system will run hotter, but the peltier element will cool there were it is needed - on the CPU.
            Usually, the temperature difference between the hot and the cold side is of about 70 degrees, with some high performance peltiers reaching up to 120 degrees.
            Overheating: Peltier coolers come with a heatsink and fan. If the fan dies, this is even more dangerous than with a conventional cooler. Because of the heat of the peltier element, your CPU will fry.
            Electric problems: The peltier will draw a lot of power, possibly more than your power supply can cope with. This is especially a problem at bootup:

Comment

wow daz arnt you clever. which website did you rip that off.

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

Comment

How did you know he cut n pasted? Cause it's not in caps?
                mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

goooooogle

check the url http://www.heatsink-guide.com/peltier.htm

pwned

Comment

still a good find tho Daz 8)
                    1, Always look good
                    2, Always know what you're doing
                    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

you bunch of idiots make me piss (or for campo). ......
                      YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS MAKE ME PISS, but just a thought i just fitted a new 3.0ghz, 1mb cache, 800fsb HT cpu and it runs hotter than my mates 2.4 ghz?...............mate says i need to check the heat paste!! will do that

Comment

you bunch of idiots make me piss (or for campo). ......
                        YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS MAKE ME PISS, but just a thought i just fitted a new 3.0ghz, 1mb cache, 800fsb HT cpu and it runs hotter than my mates 2.4 ghz?...............mate says i need to check the heat paste!! will do that
                        hot as in how hot?

I have virtually the same system, and mine hovers around the 40C mark.

P4s run hot anyway.

Comment

TRY 68-70C
                          ALTHOUGH IT COULD BE THE USB CRUMPET TOASTER I FITTED?
                          ($49 FROM PLE), WORKS MINT NOW I NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE FARCRY TO GET MUNCHIES

Comment

TRY 68-70C
                            ALTHOUGH IT COULD BE THE USB CRUMPET TOASTER I FITTED?
                            ($49 FROM PLE), WORKS MINT NOW I NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE FARCRY TO GET MUNCHIES
                            yeah that's getting pretty hot. You can get some awsome heatsink/ fans from the TT thermaltake guys...quiet ones too. Noisey fans piss me off. Oh...I do run my case with one side off...it gets a lot hotter with the case closed, you have to buy one of those expensive pIV specific cases to get the true in-case cooling features.

usb crumpet toaster...heh.

Comment

i got the case on ple homepage (green glass font) has all the temps displayed on lcd panel etc, runing motherboard monitor at mo so keep an eye on it.................case temp is fine although i only have 1 shitty fan in there at moment but got one ordered
                              USB toaster IS MINT

Comment

Working...
                              X