• UNDERTAILS AND HUGGERS! WHERE?

ANYONE BEEN ON ANY GOOD SITES WHERE I CAN GET THESE BITS AND MORE FROM :?:

ANY ONE WHANT TO DO A GROUP BUY FOR THESE BITS, GO ON YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i like this one

havent been there in a while though

Dubs

Comment

check www.powerbronze.com.au

but they only wholesale. I can get them for you... 8)
      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

cheers boys, i checked em out, not bad, i had heard of em both before just didnt know how to get there :oops:

any more out there yall :?:

where are our shop talk boys when you need em :?:

Comment

i had a powerbronze rear hugger for my 02 zx636r and while the product was well made, the actual fit was shit, 2 mounting holes lined up with the brackets and one was over an inch away from where it should have been - i had to drill anothr hole to get it to line up. the end of it (near the rear shock) did sit flush wi the swingarm , so crap still got on the shock and the chain guard part which was built in to the hugger was shorter than the stock chain guard so crao got flung all over the duck tail.

they dont usually get good right up in the english bike mags either

MWS seem to get a lot better write ups and pyramind pplastics seem to do pretty good as well.

ymmv :roll:

Comment

yeh i hear ya corks, i didnt like the look of the powerbronze hugger, i didnt like the rounded lip on the edges either.
            the only one ive liked so far who also have an awsome undertail is the extremegraphics one which motofx are a dealer of over in the east and northside kawasaki can get in for me

looks like it will be the way ill go!

Comment

Working...
            X