Cheers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers!!

Well, was riding home from work today, and the sun was just starting to get into my eyes, so I pulled over on the side of tonkin hwy just before collier rd to get my sunnies from my backpack.

Was just pulling them out of my bag, and a bloke on a harley pulls in behind me, and asks if I'm ok, if i need a hand at all!

Made my day, you see all those poor cages pulled over, and noone stops to help them, I was on the side of the road just pulling the sunnies out and the guy stops just to check!

So big shout out to the harley rider, cheers mate! Love the biking community, so much cooler
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

YAY for harley riders....
    Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

YAY for Fartly riders....
      :roll:
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

The harley rider then proceeded to check that all his fastners were still tight and top up his oil level cause he has to do "regular maintenance checks"

Comment

The Fartly rider then proceeded to check that all his fastners were still tight and top up his oil level cause he has to do "regular maintenance checks"

Then he twists the VOLUME knob to alert all people in a 2km radius that he is moving along.

Comment

Working...
          X