This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biker Chicks at PLE today around 12:15

two mightly fine girlies at PLE when i went to pick up some junk, both on matching 250 blades, one red alpine and other blue alpine jackets?

OWN UP!! := nice saftey gear to with those tracky dacks. :shock:

atleast they had bikes....

Comment

LOL at least u 0wned up to not coming down to the Track

Comment

atleast they had bikes....

:roll:

Comment

i have seen the pair of em around scabs before. normally sporting the highly effective "crash tank top" and "kevlar shorts" in summer. come on girls its not like u sweat... thats a mans job. from memory someone told me they was carpet munchers which is all well and good cause it means i have something else in common with em besides bikes

oh and subdued.. last time i looked at em close up... they was quite average bro.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

i seen them at the brass one time.....apparently cool chix...

look good too.

Dubs

Comment

FireStorm.. they were umm ok... i wasnt going to be rude and say hey they they were out right MINGERS!!!! thoguht htey might be forum users

Comment

Hope you boys aren't classing all girls who ride as 'munchers' :shock:

Comment

all chicks are only a bottle of vodka away from being a muncher

Comment

do you even have a girlfriend man?

Comment

do you even have a girlfriend man?
                      With that enlightened attitude he must have them lining up around the block.

Comment

With that enlightened attitude he must have them lining up around the block.
                        Rohypnol have anything to do with it?

Edit: By the way guys, one of the girls had an account with PSB until Deej's last clean-out, so may well have re-registered, and has been to the MotoGP nights.
                        sigpic

Comment

:shock: Excuse me.....I also drink vodka and I'm no 'muncher'...you wish :evil: However with comments like that no wonder some girls jump the fence :?

And CAD- I don't reckon he would

Comment

yer im a karnt and have no respect for women :shock:

but for the record... IT WAS JOKE :roll:

Comment

and another thing for the record.........SUBDUED LOVES THA COCK!!

Dubs

Comment

Working...
                              X