Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l plates

how much does it cost to get ur bike L plates these days
    if finally decided to put my arse in to gear but im still to slack to go find out for myself
    this looks more painful than being a mexicans ass sphincter

the doctor said i wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if i kept my finger out of there.

I can't be bothered looking.

Comment

*shrugs*
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

A case of Carmenitis sets in, "I don't recall......."
        I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

50 bucks or something, Seeing other people has now made me even slacker so I can't be fucked looking or even remembering too
          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

go to transport sit a little test (quite easy if you have common sense ) and pay 50 something bucks to get your l's. do some practising and book your test (that 50 bucks gets you one test after that, they cost you more) and do your test. be warned though their can be quite a large waiting list to do your test.

hope this helps
            Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Just sat mine two days ago, Cost is about $51.30 and the soonest i could get to sit my prac is 4 weeks,

The test couldnt be any easier, 15 questions, 15 minutes allowed and takes about 5 minutes,
              My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
              Motorcycle Panel & Paint
              Q-Zar Fremantle
              Rated-R Parts
              PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
              Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
              CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
              Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

I asked the Missus, who asked her Father, who asked his Brother, who asked his Son and all 5 of us couldn't be fucked.

Comment

yeah around 50 bucks or so. i'd better get my license before you punk or it's gonna look real bad! :oops:
                  Originally posted by vk6hgr
                  My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

I'll let you ALL in on a little secret regarding test waiting times...

Say you have a test booked, but its like 3 months away, and you can't be fucked waiting that long.

Ring up 7:30-8:00am on Tuesday morning, every week and try to re-book it.

Trust me, you'll get a booking.

They clear the schedules every week, and put them all back in. If you ring up during this time, they'll slot you in.

I'm not joking, this actually works. Fuck knows why they do it, but it works anyway.

Also, it's about $42.50 or $47.50 for a "L" plate test, which is your theory, and 1 practical (get on the bike and ride the cahn) test. (I actually thought it was two. Don't quote me on that tho)

I hope this helps.
                    Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Go Ralph, get your License b4 Daise .... Mind you i think u will ... Hehehehhehe
                      Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                      Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Go Ralph, get your License b4 Daise .... Mind you i think u will ... Hehehehhehe
                        shhhh. no comments from the peanut gallery THANKYOU.
                        Originally posted by vk6hgr
                        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

shhhh. no comments from the peanut factory THANKYOU.
                          U what ??? Oh that's it, It's on now .... 8) 8) 8)
                          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
                          X