Yamaha YZF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha YZF

Anyone here got the Blue Yami YZF1000 with private plates "YZF" ?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Nah. that guy,

wouldnt know how to turn on a computer"
    i pulled up next to that guy about a week ago, and asked me if i knew anyone who wanted to buy his bike. i told him about PSB and he replied wif the above comment.

He rekoned non of the causway shops would take his bike.

So no Deej. unless somone here has bought it in the last week or so

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

why deej?

want the plates or his heart cut out wiv a melon baller?

Dubs

Comment

The later.

Nahh, he was just riding like a bit of a tard in the wet when I saw him today and was keen to know if he is someone from the forum..... and if he is still alive.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

when i spoke to him at the traffic lights he took his helmat off to talk to me. The helmet cam stiaght off coz he hadnt done the strap up, so hearing you saying he rides like a trad, propbly mean its the same guy. :roll:

darwin award anyone?

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

There is this guy who goes down riverside drive on a dual sport of soem sort without a helmet, dont you hate that ........whoops wrong thread
            I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

Well I saw him riding in the wet, reach into his pocket and answer is mobile phone with his right hand with while his clutch was in coasting down the road.

Sounds like the same tard.

Comment

n00b !!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
                Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Tempary Australian... :roll:
                  Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

I saw that bike for sale at the BP in South Perth, on the corner of Mends & Mill Pt...has been replaced by some random red bike which has been badly dropped on the right side, so maybe he got someone to buy the YZF for like $3k?
                    It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
                    - David James

Comment

Working...
                    X