Movie Quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Quotes

ok a little off the topis , maybe it should be in it's own thread , but what is your favorite line out of a movie !!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist" ~ Verbal Kint played by Kevin Spacey from "The Usual Suspects"
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

"Are you gonna do something, or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?"

Tombstone

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

The Princess Bride (sorry Dubs)

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

'You can f*%k me in the ass , you can cum on my face but don't get it in my hair because i've just washed it'
          Elisabeth Shue , Leaving Las Vegas

Comment

My signature from The empror's new groove

also

"So, you're obviously the big dick. And there on either side of you are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big, brave balls, and there are little, mincy faggot balls. You're dicks have driving clarity of vision. But they're not clever; they smell pussy, and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy, and have brought your two little, mincey, faggot balls along for a good ol' time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here- just a dose that will make you wish you were born a women. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your guns. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now fuck off!"

Bullet-Tooth Tony, Snatch

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

Comment

* My names James Bond 007, not 00 negative *

Gonnies ....
              Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

They say verbel insults hurt more then physical pain. They are of course wrong, as you will soon find out when I put this toasting fork in your head.

Blackadder

Comment

"How tall are you boy?"
                  "Five foot nine sir."
                  "Five foot nine?! ......I didn't know they piled shit that high!"

FMJ

Comment

* Percy your dismissed, and i'll tell u why your dismissed ....

You ride a horse rather less well then another horse would, and the part of you that can't be mentioned, i'm reliably informed by ladies around the court isn't worth mentioning evan if it could be, that's why your dismissed ... Oh and Baldrick, your out 2 ....
                    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

If you want something done properly, kill baldrick before you start

Blackadder. tv series not movie

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(")

Comment

I've gotta say, the best one liners are from Arnie.. Commando has heaps so does total recall and his others too. My signature aswell from *wait for it..* Wogboy. And ofcourse.. "Tell him he's dreamin'", "What do you call this darl?" "Riscoles", "what did you do today Dale?" "I dug a hole" "Dale dug a hole.. looks like everyone kicked a goal today" ~ The Castle.

Too many to list really
                        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

"i dug another hole dad filling with water"

Comment

at my command , unleash hell

Comment

[b]A Clockwork Orange anyone?

Well, well, well! Well if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarble, ya eunuch jelly thou!
                              1, Always look good
                              2, Always know what you're doing
                              3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Working...
                              X