I'm a dad again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a dad again.

Just to let you know that Dianne gave birth to a baby girl, Hayley.

All went well, apart from being 7 days early but at least she held out past the Australian round.

Weighed in at 7.10 - 48cm long.

Both Dianne and Hayley are doing well and expect to be home Saturday afternoon. 8)

Congratulations to you both.......Nice to hear all went well And go the girls

Comment

Way to go Calvin , shame it wasn't a boy , then you could of called it TEX , Best thing about the baby coming out now is that you're right to race this weekend !!

so when are we wetting the babies head ??

Comment

congrats . did you hold out long enouth for the baby bonus. 3g's to spend on bike stuff.

Comment

Re: I'm a dad again.

All went well, apart from being 7 days early but at least she held out past the Australian round.

Congrates Calvin a new bub hey well done and I hope she grows up to be healthy, wealthy and wise
          1, Always look good
          2, Always know what you're doing
          3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Congrats to you both Glad to hear both the girls are well
            If only the young knew; If only the old could

Comment

Congratulations to you and your family Calvin. Now your well and trully out numbered in boys/girls ratio .....

Can you remember how to change nappies ??

Comment

Congrats!
                Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Congratulations mate... Hope you still have some hair left hehe
                  Will you insure me?!

Comment

Congrats man!
                    You must play too much sport or be too active to get that many girls! You should have sat around the house watching tv and eating chips and junkfood.. "It's ok Honey, it's for the good of the child"

*based on the fact that most sportsmen tend to have mainly female offspring*
                    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Thanks all 8)

Missed out on the 3gs by 11 hours but you get that.

And I don't think I need a boy named Tex, he will only turn into a human catapult 8)

As for changing nappies, the wife can do that (hahaha), no I still remember :?

Comment

Congrats man!
                          You must play too much sport or be too active to get that many girls! You should have sat around the house watching tv and eating chips and junkfood.. "It's ok Honey, it's for the good of the child"

*based on the fact that most sportsmen tend to have mainly female offspring*
                          Yea, I saw that on TV once, all those foot ball players with girls :shock:
                          Oh well too late now, plus I have already purchased the baseball bat for when she's old enough to date :twisted:

Comment

My heartiest congratulations, mingled with a tinge of sadness I don't have any children.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X