Good doctor? Mine's gone AWOL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good doctor? Mine's gone AWOL!!

HELP! My doc has decided to quit/move/get sacked and now i don't have a GP.
    Can anyone NOR recommend a good doctor? I want a doctor who remembers patients, and doesnt treat them like numbers. And they gotta be cool. my previous quack knew what was wrong with me before i even said anything! and he remembered me, always asking about bikes and my servo job. it's gonna be hard finding someone who'll top that.
    I am willing to travel (my previous doc was in ARMADALE, i'm in koondoola).
    as some of you know, i have some slight health problems, so a GOOD referral is needed asap.
    Thanks y'all!
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

The ppl at the woodvale park med centre are good - there are about 6 doctors both male and female - so you can have a little variety!

Comment

Hey gpx_gal. Go see Dr. Mark Flynn at Duncraig Medical Centre. Absolutely TOP bloke. Or if you prefer a female doc, they have some there too.
      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

anyone know a good doc on the south side??

prefer one with buxom nurses, willing to hand out steroids, human gerowth hormones and EPO

Comment

Is this the kind of Dr your after Daise?

Or maybe this one
          1, Always look good
          2, Always know what you're doing
          3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

heya daise! i live south of the river, normally go to tandara in gosnells, but they r pretty avg. the other day I went with my housemate suz to her doc in maddington and they were really good! they remembered her and all. looks like a bit of a run down surgery, but go doctor smith or doctor reynolds. both top blokes. bulk bill too.
            one of my other mates swears by this doc in perth, waiting on reply sms, will let you know.

k - the docs name is mark kent in cntr hay st mall, bulk bills 2.

Comment

Dr Jackie Holt in Tuart Hill is fantastic.
              Always remembers everything and has time for a chat (no matter how late she always is running!)

Comment

Hey, I know that Doc, Mischeevs! My ex-gf used to go to her.

Small world.
                Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Why would you want to have a chat?

I HATE waiting at the doctor's. I wouldnt even speak if I had the option, all I want is for them to fix me up then I can get the fuck out of there.

It's you pricks that make me wait in the doc's for 45 minutes cause they're running late. :evil:

mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

mastrmage, i'd rather have a doc that makes me feel comfortable. there's nothing worse than having a doc treat you like a number (as i said before) and not a person.
                    you know you're going to see a good doc if you need to wait, as they take their time with their patients.
                    a doc is supposed to be there to listen to you, make you feel comfortable, so you're able to trust them. (and with the prob i have, i NEED to be able to talk to them)
                    hence the reason i am asking for recommendations. i don't want to see a doc who doesn't care about their patients.
                    Originally posted by vk6hgr
                    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

I know a Dr Kevorkian that can help ya.
                      You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Dr Catherine Keating- City Beach Medical center

Comment

Dr John Whitelaw, Karrinyup.
                          Spike

Comment

Dr John Whitelaw, Karrinyup.
                            yeah he's a great doctor but he just can't master the "shoe-ectomy" yet

Comment

I know a Dr Kevorkian that can help ya.
                              hahahahahahahah

yeah he's a great doctor but he just can't master the "shoe-ectomy" yet
                              haha it must be a tricky procedure removing shoes like that... especially since they are such cumbersome clogs

Comment

Working...
                              X