X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONZO - 18 TODAY

Everybody wish Gonzo a happy birthday, It's his 18th today

We are having a bit of a party at my place tonight so if your out and about feel free to drop by and wish him well......

Either arrive just before 8 pm or after 8:30pm as he gets home at about 8:10 to 8:20 and I want everyone inside at this time.

PM me or text me if you need the address..

Oh and the party is a surprise so please don't let the cat out the bag

Bappy Hirthday Gnoz!

*tries to remember 18*

Nup.

But with any luck you shouldn't remember it either.

Have a good one

Comment

It's ok Gordo, I've already set up a website to announce the party with your address. I may have mentioned free alcohol and OPEN PARTY on the site, I really can't remember. I've only received ~1500 RSVP's so far so I'm a little disappointed :cry:

Seeya Tonight!

and Happy 18th Gonzo.. now you can LEGALLY get into Cheers and Brass etc
      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

It's ok Gordo, I've already set up a website to announce the party with your address. I may have mentioned free alcohol and OPEN PARTY on the site, I really can't remember. I've only received ~1500 RSVP's so far so I'm a little disappointed :cry:

Seeya Tonight!

And go to jail...
        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

give him a kiss for me gordo :shock: farrrk,i thought he was around the 20,s

Comment

give him a kiss for me gordo :shock: farrrk,i thought he was around the 20,s
            yuk I aint kissin him, you can do it yourself tonight or on Sunday

Comment

no worries Chookie , you were getting the beers weren't you :?:

Comment

Happy birthday gonzdood.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Seeya Tonight!

so that was you on #perth talking about some party....

HAPPY BIRFDAY GONZOOOOOOOOOOO
                  Originally posted by vk6hgr
                  My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

yeh.. #perth and also #gate-crashers

I figured, why not.. the more the merrier and we do want gonzo to be mighty merry
                    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Comment

Yeah happy B-Day Dude .... See ya when i see ya, Looks like you buying the next round then hey.....

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Yeah happy hatching-day you crazy lil' muppet!
                          If you can... you MUST!

Comment

tappy birfday gonz

Comment

Happy B'day Gonzo!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X