Laptop review feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop review feedback

Sup all N.E.R.D s what do you guys think of this bad boy?

Gaming laptop

yeah yeah I know you can't substitute a laptop for a pc when it comes to gaming but this does look pretty schweet especially fully optioned. Does anyone use their laptop for gaming?
    1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

They do make an expensive gaming machine...

Doesn't tell ya anything about the screen (resolution/refresh rate etc)...

Spend ~$3,000 on a PC and you'll have a serious system...
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

"Exclusive Alienware Design and Colors" :?:
      "Magnesium Alloy Chassis" :?:
      "Programmable Synaptics Touchpad" :?:

Walk around with something like that and ppl will think you some kind of super-nerd.

If you got a laptop you'd want to have a nice crt monitor anyway if you were going to play games.

Maybe add the "DeepSpace9" docking station option.
      sigpic

Comment

Your paying premiums for the alienware machines, if your after a gaming laptop shoot me a PM, ive got plenty of high end machines, even one with a 256MB ATI 9700 pro.
        My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
        Motorcycle Panel & Paint
        Q-Zar Fremantle
        Rated-R Parts
        PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
        Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
        CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
        Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Alienware is awesome, I tried to get one but unfortuently they will not sell to australia form the US.. you have to go through the UK branch which then fucks with the currency and costs shit loads more than the US equivilent.. after several phone calls to the US i gave up, because i needed a notebook urgently and went down the road and grabbed a high end toshiba tecra.

I stil want a Alienware, and will probably make it my next one, they said if i had someone in the US that could pick it up for me then they could ship it to me themselves. But then still looking at the ffact that warrantly etc etc is fucked and you ahve to send it back to america is it fucks up.

Also the 3.x HT P4 run hot as fuck so dont sit it on your lap too long :oops:

All in all tho alienware is awesome.

Comment

Working...
          X