Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that make you go "what the fcuk!?"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you go "what the fcuk!?"...

Ok, so we have a "Rant" thread and a "Good Things in Life" thread, what this forum lacks is a thread that is dedicated to those things in life you just cant work out, Rove's version of what the? etc...

I'll start, I walked into the ladies bathroom this morning and both stalls were occupied so I waited... someone came out and proceeded out of the vicinity, what worries me is that they left the seat up...

Now I dno about you but I can't seem to think of one logical reason why a female would need to lift the lid on the toilet...? Especially when most of the time they're complaining about them being left up in the first place

Housten, we have a transexual.

Tag, ur turn

women

Comment

leaving carousel behind the maccas there straight onto albany h/wy.

it says no left turn but behind that it says you must turn left (dual carrigeway with metal guard rail in the middle)

edit: ps lee has it all in one word
      Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

What Lee said!
        In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Watching a bee fly into one of the mufflers on my bike (as in, straight down the pipe) - while the engine was running.

Comment

maybe she was so like a good woman should used to her husband leaving the seat up at home she did it automatically Happy i'm not a brass monkey today, it was cold out there this morning

Comment

what this forum lacks is a thread that is dedicated to those things in life you just cant work out, Rove's version of what the? etc...[/b]
              How Rove is popular.

A dull host with all the charisma of a lawn chair, recycling old jokes and net-centric memes, boring panelists and last months news, yet somehow people eat that shit up.

I just don't get it.
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

maybe she was so like a good woman should used to her husband leaving the seat up at home she did it automatically [/b]
                I have *never* met a woman that will do that for her hubby/boyfriend. Maybe for her 2-year-old when toilet training though...

Happy i'm not a brass monkey today, it was cold out there this morning[/b]
                I rode home a midnight and back to work this A.M. Wasn't bad at all. Beautiful morning
                Dead Man's Hand
                Internationational Porter Protection Group
                Just call me Pat

Comment

Joneen: maybe she was one of those women who are paranoid about toilets anywhere except their home. I know a couple who will leave the seat up, and 'hover' above the procelain. It's supposedly good exercise for the thighs as well.
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I am sure it is bad for the bladder or urinal tract, something about urinal tract infections i once read maybe....

Comment

^^ I know a couple of girls like that too.

I have a theory, that when I visit my g/f I will put the seat down because that's the way she likes it left. I think (and request) that she should leave it up when she visits me - because that's the way I like it.

I need to start with the beatings, I think.

Either that or she's twigged to the fact that I don't care if it's up or down - both are valid states for a toilet seat.

Geeks have our own WTF site - http://worsethanfailure.com/Default.aspx
                      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Jo.....
                        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                        Its the little things that make the difference
                        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Jo.....[/b]
                          yeh, but you still love me you little butter bitch, you!

Comment

I believe that ppl of the asian persuasion often put up the lid so that they can squat on the rim of the toilet and pee that way.....

But yes, definately a bit odd
                            Forget not to entertain strangers, for many have thereby entertained angels unawares.

Comment

tickets please....
                              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                              Its the little things that make the difference
                              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X