Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that make you go "what the fcuk!?"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My saying lately has been "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" just ask Kim and Torq, i say it all the time right? Last night I was watching Thank God Your Here and the chick performing the scene uses that particular line!

Then I started goin on about how we should get wok in a box for dinner, i swear like 5 mins later an add for wok in a box came on...

oohwee oohwee oohwee oohwee![/b]
    Yes. That would be true.
    And True again.
    And more True

Comment

Perhaps she was using the "Shewee" increasing in popularity at concerts/festivals etc. Clicky if you realy wanted to know

Hmmmmm almost deserves its own WTF?[/b]
      lol
      We sell those at my work. different brand though. I spotted it under the counter last week, oh how wrong!

apparently ours has a special 'flick-dry' coating so you can shake it off after use. you can also buy an extension tube for it!

It shouldnt be allowed, one of the few real privileges that there are to being a bloke is that the world is our urinal.

Comment

she's moaning like a fat guy with an erection...

[/b]
        You've been around a lot of chunky, aroused men then?
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

My saying lately has been "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" just ask Kim and Torq, i say it all the time right? Last night I was watching Thank God Your Here and the chick performing the scence uses that particular line!

Then I started goin on about how we should get wok in a box for dinner, i swear like 5 mins later an add for wok in a box came on...

oohwee oohwee oohwee oohwee![/b]
          JO! Stop talking about milkshakes, now I want one again!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6StbEApI40"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6StbEApI40" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
          In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

I thought i might dig this up. Because today i saw a real fucking pirate! No shit! Eyepatch, walking stick and a fucking yellow and green parrot on his shoulder! Was drivin unable to get pix, but man once you go further north than Joondalup some of that shit is whack!
            I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

wow, I was wondering what happened to this thread!

About 2 days ago this guy was walking down the street in midland playing his guitar (if you can call it playing that is, more like bashing) with no shoes and dreadlocks. He stopped and started playing in one spot. Then I came back about an hour or so later and he was still in the same spot with his guitar smashed in a heap on the ground just standing there staring at it.
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Working...
              X