Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does this look sussed to you? great price tho!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does this look sussed to you? great price tho!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...2485997522&rd=1
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Especially for Dainese, there some good deals on ebay, but I'm still very cautious unless you've dealt with them before or had heard positive things. Goto Kneedraggers and see there prices in $US.

Comment

Looks like a deal to me.

Dainese make the best jackets money can buy. The fit supurb, wear well and offer excelent protection.

Hell, they even link to our superb site! www.dainese.com.au

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Its half price because it only half a jacket, they don't show you the back cause there is no back, they havent finished making it yet. hehehe I crack myself up sometimes :roll:

The dude has a rating of 0, don't know how reliable he would be.....
        but good price!

Comment

Looking more closely at it, I wouldnt bid.

The sellers other auctions http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=50 are all stuff that is expensive brands, brand spankers and just so happens to have any size u need at an unbelievable price.

Then you look at the seller http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll...6067783&frm=284 and you will see he has never sold a thing b4.

Bit sus.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Looking more more closely at it, what he is selling are custom made REPLICAS of what you are look at. Not the real deal.

You are not buying the real thing. He is obviously getting them made in India or somewhere to look the same as major brands but you end up with something you got scammed into thinking that it’s the real deal.

Comment

yeah i figured they were replicas. he said somewhere to email him, but i couldn't find his email addy.
              i checked out his ratings and his other for sale items.
              i love the look of those dainese jackets, but a real one is just SOOO expensive.
              i came accross a new online aussie motorcycle accessories place that sells them... damn exe!

i like the look of those underdogs le mans jackets, so i might go for one of those
              but for $220 for the replica dainese....if it was any good it would have been a steal

Comment

i came accross a new online aussie motorcycle accessories place that sells them... damn exe!
                Well!! Do Share!

Comment

according to the homepage it's australia's newest online mc accessories superstore.
                  personally i didn't think they had very much stock, lots of MX gear (dont they all have) and it wasn't the best pricing i've ever seen. considering it's an online website
                  http://www.bikebiz.com.au/shop/enter.html

aaah, actually it wasn't that one with the dainese gear, it was this one
                  http://www.gobike.com.au/category124_1.htm

but the first url is for the new place

Comment

Hrrm.

That website looks like the current metamorphosis of the AMC Motorcycles website...those guys take friggin ages to ship stuff to you

Comment

Hell, they even link to our superb site!  www.dainese.com.au

gee i wonder who that domain belongs too

hmmmm that would be deej
                      cheeky
                      2003 SV650S

Comment

get Boxhead to tell you what the quality is like when he receives it... Boxhead?

Comment

Working...
                        X