X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freebies almost

Ok free stuff kinda lol.

i have approx Music if anyone wants some 60'70'80'90 and latest..collect'a'holic lol

also games for pc hmm .(titan Quest, Prey, silverfall, dungeon seige 2, rainbow six vegas, rainbow six lockdown, world series poker 2007, tiger woods 2008, Loki, Spellforce 2, warpath, instinct, csi 4, the chosen, Arma, dawn of magic, infernal, company of heroes,burn, quake 4, heroes of might a& magic 5, 7 sins, age of empires, baldurs gate 2, call of duty 2, chris moneymakers world poker challenge, civilisation 4, close combat, command & conquer- tiberian sun, cue club, deal or no deal, doom3, final fantasy VIII, Guilty Gear, Gun, Icewind Dale, Made Man, MOTO GP 3, medal of honour 3 different ones, melbourne cup challenge, monoply tycoon, mortal kombat 4, neverwinter nights, night watch, perfect ace 2, playboy the mansion, rugby 2006, sims 2, Starwars battlefront, tekken 3, trailer park tycoon,true crime new york city, Warcraft 3, world championship darts, Warpath, ww2 Tank Commander, You dont know jack vol3.

telstra left me with a sattelite phone one day about 5 years ago lol works good in bush, comes with all the crap.prob worth a couple of grand...(forgot to mention this is a full unit not a mobile/portable thing.ideal for farm outback property with no phone.( Sorry Rico)

netgear 54mps wireless router(gone)

heap of really old ram 2 pin..

laser Vo-ip controller (gone)

Dlink dsm-320.. brought this in melb b4 i got a ps3. it sends a wireless image from your pc to your telly, e.g videos(divx etc, music and other stuff quite good just dont need it and cant be farked selling it..worth a couple of hundred..Free (going)

epson stylus c41ux printer works fine..color inkjet about two years old..

Pci modem internal.56k & sound blaster 128 sound card internal.

dlink adsl wireless modem router 54 mbps brand new pretty much ( i thought there was something wrong with it so i brought a different one just to find out that i was getting interference lol)(going)

powerwave usb controller for pc never used..(gone)

Sony all in one remote $350 (gone)

heaps of old motherboard manuals if you rebuild old putti's

breville cuppachino maker thingy (upgraded to push button )(dibs markvk ??)

have a few e-books.. 15,000 lots of D.I.Y books to aswell as latest fiction etc.

all work great lol just went silly for a while

pm or ring 0405 671 569
    Last edited by Tjsurfa; 04-11-2007, 05:06 PM.
    Every day you wake up is a good day

Comment

• Originally posted by Calamity View Post
      I bought this in German, it has never been worn or used.
      Is a vest (worn by the person) with pockets front and back, room for the balls, kongs, food, whistles or what eva you use or need while training your 4 legged friend.
      Tis an XL

Blue and black. Water proof material with polar fleece stuff around the neck.
      Brand - Gappay

Similar to this.

Let me know if ya want it.
      hey do you still have this??
      sounds like a goer mate until i get the pup taught then i will just offer it back up...
      got a poodle standard pup , i thought they were meant to be smart lol
      Every day you wake up is a good day

Comment

• Colour Monitor

14" colour monitor (crt obviously)

Anyone want it?

**CAN'T GIVE EM AWAY NOW!!**
        Last edited by Barney; 12-11-2007, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjsurfa View Post
          hey do you still have this??
          sounds like a goer mate until i get the pup taught then i will just offer it back up...
          got a poodle standard pup , i thought they were meant to be smart lol
          Yep still got it.
          Will be at the trakday on Sunday if ya want me to bring it up.

Cal
          I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

• I have some Nissan Skyline R34 speakers, originals from the skyline, probably never saw a notch above 3 on the volume scale. Previous owner of the car used it for sunday drives with the wife only, current owner of the car (carefully) pulled the speakers out as soon as she got it. Will give to anyone that wants it. Set of 4 speakers. I believe they will fit in most cars (not mine), and would be suitable for tweeters - I tried to put them in mine but the brackets I have for my speakers just won't fit. Would eBay them or put them in the Quokka but just cbf'd. *** IMPORTANT: I live in Cannington and these are stored in Joondalup, so need some time to get them if you're interested (and will deliver if you're between Joondalup and Cannington). ***

D-Link 300 modem (ADSL 1). Will give to a good home. This is perfect for your typical mum or dad who will check their email and not network their house. This is not perfect if you're a download whore or require more than one port. The D-Link is supported by just about everyone who runs an ISP as it was a popular modem back in the day. I traded up to a Billion 5100 because the D-Link 300 fell over after roughly 18 hours of intensive downloading. At least it didn't catch fire like the D-Link 504's did.

Billion 5100 router (ADSL 1, ADSL 2?). Will give to a good home. Will set it up for a can of Dubbin and a sandwich. 4 port router, standard BiPac 5100. Not sure what it comes with, pretty sure it doesn't come with a filter but will probably come with the manual. BiPac modems are pretty good, used this for many years without any trouble whatsoever. Highly recommend this to anyone, very easy to set up, reliable, only limitation was it doesn't have WiFi.

Umm... that's about it really. PM me if you want any of the above. I'd really like to see the D-Link 300 go to a good home, as I will be THROWING IT OUT IN THE TRASH at the end of the year if it doesn't, as it just won't sell and is not appropriate for most people.

Tentative GONE (yet to be delivered):
            R34 Speakers - Desmogod; 2nd dibs Xander

GONE:
            Billion 5100 router - Esquire

EDIT: PLEASE... someone take the D-Link 300... I don't want to store it anymore!
            Last edited by Tenchi; 08-11-2007, 07:29 AM. Reason: Items that have gone
            Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

• Landcruiser rims/tyres x 2

Dubious rubber, surface rust - but they're priced right FFS!

Came with my offroad camper, but i have sufficient spares...

S.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickyj View Post
                Oh yes pls if you still have them they should fit the 6 me thinks.

Cheers rickyj
                nope sorry they went within half an hour of posting them
                Is Dead

Comment

• Free landfill, clean (no rubble). You collect from Ellenbrook. BYO shovel & trailer.
                  0401 034 793
                  https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

• Free bricks, 60 or so I think.

PM me

Comment

• Sleepmaker Single Bed Posturepaedic Ensemble (Mattress and base on castors)

Base is in perfect nick, the mattress, while structurally sound and very comfortable, has stains from a cleaning solution/ shampoo once used on it.

I, as well as many others I'm sure, am a bit funny with mattresses and so personally would recommend using/buying your own, but the base is tip top.

The catch is, you take the lot. PM if interested.
                      Find me on Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Vivendus View Post
                        a XFX 7900GT PCIe gpu that was replaced due to having some major artifacting and some sparkles on gfx intensive games.. may work well if you need one to play diablo2 or summin..
                        still got this? might grab it if it will work on my computer
                        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

• 2 pairs of Doc Martins about female size 8ish from memory.
                          Inner and outer soles still in good condition - suit outside work etc.

Blue does come with both laces!

Comment

• Originally posted by zoikz View Post
                            * IBM x330 1RU Rack mount server (has 256mb ram, 2x 18gb scsi disks and 1x PIII 933mhz - but no c2t cable or rails)
                            Do you still have this? I have one running in Melbourne (same specs), and rather than try to upgrade it in situ, it might be much, much simpler to configure up a new one and ship it over by itself!
                            ::deadmonkey.net::

Comment

• **GONE** Chester is coming to pick this one up!

I have a 4RU white rackmount server case with working:

ASUS A7V Motherboard
                              AMD Athlon XP 1GHz
                              (some) RAM
                              (a) hdd
                              power supply
                              network card
                              S3 PCI video card
                              has an empty AGP slot

This box is long in the tooth, but should be fine for a home linux server, etc. Can be transferred to a desktop/midi tower case, but you keep the rackmount case.
                              Last edited by deadmonkey; 05-12-2007, 12:01 PM.
                              ::deadmonkey.net::

Comment

• Originally posted by deadmonkey View Post
                                I have a 4RU white rackmount server case with working:

ASUS A7V Motherboard
                                AMD Athlon XP 1GHz
                                (some) RAM
                                (a) hdd
                                power supply
                                network card
                                S3 PCI video card
                                has an empty AGP slot

This box is long in the tooth, but should be fine for a home linux server, etc. Can be transferred to a desktop/midi tower case, but you keep the rackmount case.
                                Hey bro, how much heat does it pump out?
                                Is it a noisy server?
                                If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Working...
                                X