This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
    have about 5 bags of ice here in my freezer if anyone wants them. they are left over from new years. can go together or seperatly, i dont really care.
    If I can get my butt up there before we leave Friday I'll grab 1 or 2 for the trip...

Or strap one on Jeff's back hehehe
    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
    . .

Comment

• a while ago I said I had some army gear from my old air cadet days in the shed ... finally got around to getting it out. Backpack, water bottles, torch or 2 with lenses for night time (dunno if they still work as I have no batteries), think I saw webbing in there too.

anyone want it as original guy said no ... prolly coz I took too fkn long to sort my shit

Comment

• Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
        have about 5 bags of ice here in my freezer if anyone wants them. they are left over from new years. can go together or seperatly, i dont really care.
        Keep them for beerfest please Cowgirl? Tell Baconfridge he needs them

Comment

• beerfest is ages away, so not keeping them that long. just get more then.
          want my freezer space back...
          Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

• Maybe grab the backpack... How big are we talking???
            The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

• It's an army backpack not a normal one. Heavy canvas type to carry food, hutchie, water bottles etc. I'll take a pic and sms it over tomorrow k

Comment

• DSE (dick smith electronics) 51cm Flat screen TV.
                A1 condition.
                Upgraded to LCD - so this TV is free to pick up... first in 2 win.

note: This is an Analog CRT... manual/orig. receipt/remote included.

S.
                Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

• Dibs sprint?
                  Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                  1985 - 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
                    Dibs sprint?
                    Done.

S.
                    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

• Viper - Dibs on the army gear.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Alloy Roo Bar suit Tarago (I think) needs mounting hardware.
                        Farrider #41
                        I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                        I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

• 51cm tv up for grabs (analogue kind), works fine. Want it gone in a week otherwise ima throw it out
                          sex on wheels

Comment

• bags of ice still up for grabs, going out to the sun on monday if its still here
                            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

• Tash, I'm going to be in your hood this morning. I could grab them on my way home from golf.

Won't be able to check PSB in that time but I'll drop by anyway and if they are still there I'll snatch 'em
                              Find me on Instagram

Comment

• i should be here
                                all yours!

Comment

Working...
                                X