This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
    Haz roof rack on tall 4WD? Sick of climbing over seats/spare tyre to get up there?

PIF: one ladder for roof rack access. Couple of hooks on the top just chuck it over the edge of your rack, rest the bottom against your back tyre and rats up drainpipes will look at you in awe and admiration.

PM for details, pickup in south lake.

Hey Capn' is this still available?
    Originally posted by Deej
    If I say that I have the power of Superman, it's up to me to show you I can jump a tall building in a single bound. I can't just say "prove I'm not faster than a speeding bullet then mutha fukkaaaa!".

Comment

• Dunno, [MENTION=6790]Taz[/MENTION], is it?
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

• Originally posted by OptiC View Post
        I've got about 6 or so 17" LCD monitors sitting at home, all in working condition but no longer needed.
        dibs on 1 please if any left
        the name is Trevor like me to spell it for you

Originally posted by CitizenD
        Nobody is getting anywhere near my 'donut'. Not while my heart still beats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosiemiss View Post
          Hey Capn' is this still available?
          Hey [MENTION=30049]Rosiemiss[/MENTION] - [MENTION=6790]Taz[/MENTION] has arranged to pick up Sunday. If it's still here by Monday it's yours.
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

• i got 2 HP COMPAQ PC's to go one that works the other for parts if wanted

would be good for someones nanna/ pops for checking "the emails" or "looking at the interwebs" ^_^

theyre on here first, then gumtree and then to the recycling mob

intel p4 3.0Ghz
            2GB ram
            160GB WD HDD
            DVD burner
            17" LCD monitor
            keyboard and mouse
            can load a cracked copy of XP SP2 if wanted

Click image for larger version

Name:	comp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	4902364

dibs'd pending pick up okitoki, 2nds amish warrior
            Last edited by orazzal; 14-02-2013, 10:59 AM.
            NEVER KNOWS BEST

Comment

• Originally posted by OptiC View Post
              Maylands mate, 4 gone so far!
              Dibs on the other if still available?

Comment

• Originally posted by Heybrew View Post
                Dibs on the other if still available?
                All Dibs'd at the moment mate, if there are any left by Monday then I'll let you know
                RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

• Does anyone need feeder fish? I have a mass population explosion happening in my pond. Prob about 200+ guppies and multiplying exponentially. I dont have any tank fish that like feeders - think nom nom nom fresh food for your oscars n such .

Free if anyone wants to come get them
                  Last edited by cowasaki; 18-02-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Computer for free.

Bought it for a media box - has SATA HDD, 2GBx16 RAM, compact motherboard with built-in graphics. Fired up today and remembered why I replaced it with a Mac Mini 3 or 4 years ago, the macs were a heap quieter. Seems to be a bit of a glitch with the VGA graphics - can see ok but there's a regular pattern of corrupt pixels, mebbe memory, mebbe address line has a dodgy connection somewhere, dunno. It will need an OS installed, has no DVD player so maybe bootable Ubuntu or something like that.

Anyway, if someone wants something to play around with, or something to gut, come grab it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                      I have a workbench up for grabs.

85cm deep, 76cm (standard desk) high, 2.8m long (that's pretty long).

Sexy, sexy green laminex. Before I replaced it it happily held up a vice, metal lathe, vertical spindle mill, drill press and grinder no worries at all. The frame breaks down to tube steel sections and joiners piece of piss (one soft hammer is all you need to put it back together).

Don't bother dibsing, just get in touch via PM if you want to pick it up. First one to arrive gets it. I've had it for 15 years and it would be a bloody shame if it ended up on the verge.
                      Bump. I reckon this would clean up ok - no photos because I've broken it down for someone to take away already. Or for the verge.

Comment

• Aputure Limited - Aputure TrigMaster Versatile Trigger for Strobe Speedlight and Camera

Remote trigger for a hot shoe flash. It's in Ballajura and you can pick it up after 6pm on most week nights.

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

• Could I grab that remote flash trigger?

Your inbox is full.

Comment

• Try now.

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

• nothing exciting, but if someone needs some boxes to transport or store their 46 or 32 inch lcd tvs? comes with foam etc...

will be in the trash otherwise

Comment

• Re: Pay it forward

Huffy mountain bike. Frame is really the only usable part. Eveything else is pretty much knackered.

This was dumped near my house and so I've dragged it around the side to prevent fucksticks mucking around with it.
                                Attached Files
                                Find me on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X