This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ozwall View Post
    Paying forward a new set of Graves SMOG/AIS Block Off plates for the following bikes:

• Yamaha R1 2004-2014 + R6 2003-2014 + R6S 2006-2009 + FZ1 All + FZ8 All + FZ6 All
    • Kawasaki ZX6R 2003-2008 + ZX6RR 2004-2006 + ZX10R All + ZX12 2004-2005 + ZX14R ALL

I ordered a set for my MT09 however the vendor sent me these by mistake (they have now sent me the correct item for my bike but didn't want these back as return postage to the US costs them too much) so they are on here for anyone to have as they are just dead weight in my garage.

PM me for some the deets!
    dibs. can grab wen suitable for you

Comment

• Originally posted by ozwall View Post
      Paying forward a new set of Graves SMOG/AIS Block Off plates for the following bikes:

• Yamaha R1 2004-2014 + R6 2003-2014 + R6S 2006-2009 + FZ1 All + FZ8 All + FZ6 All
      • Kawasaki ZX6R 2003-2008 + ZX6RR 2004-2006 + ZX10R All + ZX12 2004-2005 + ZX14R ALL

I ordered a set for my MT09 however the vendor sent me these by mistake (they have now sent me the correct item for my bike but didn't want these back as return postage to the US costs them too much) so they are on here for anyone to have as they are just dead weight in my garage.

PM me for some the deets!
      Second dibs!
      Originally posted by Ryanoceros
      How many bikes can you buy today that have an otto cycle motor?

Comment

• Last remaining things in the workshop from my Ninja

Genuine Owners manual, 08 Ninja 250R, EX250J. As new condition. Can send in a C6 envelope if needed, will go in the bin otherwise

Set of mirror spacers to extend the mirrors out by about an inch, brand new and still in the bag. Comprises of 2 spacers and 4 cap screws. Had planned to fit them as I was sick of looking at the inside of my elbows but too late now. Again I can post these in a small envelope if needed.
        Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• Weights bench, adjustable angle with leg press and lat pull down, no weights. Located in cloverdale

Comment

• Originally posted by Squash View Post
            Weights bench, adjustable angle with leg press and lat pull down, no weights. Located in cloverdale

ooh dibs please mate! Is it dismantable at all??

Comment

• Originally posted by Manyak View Post
              ooh dibs please mate! Is it dismantable at all??
              Yep, all unbolts into sections

Comment

• I have a set of GIVI mounting brackets for a Suz 1200 Bandit and also for a '98-'02 Honda CB600F Hornet.

Free to a good home. Brackets, bolts etc, not mounting plate.
                http://bikesafewa.com.au

Comment

• dibs the mounting brackets for the cbf hornet.
                  Originally posted by DailyBanana
                  That little girl likes her pizza more than you like people

Comment

• I have a textile riding jacket - red and black. Size says 3XL but it's not "big" sized. Think dririder style. In pretty good condish.

Surplus to requirements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane_Dudette View Post
                      Queen Size bed ensemble. No rips/tears, good condition but old. Nice comfy mattress, comes as a complete ensemble (base and mattress). Base has all of the wheels still. Need it gone to make room for other stuff. Got it for sale on Gumtree for $100, but for a PSBer - just come and take it away. We are in Secret Harbour (Rockingham Area).

041 four four four 2 888
                      Cheers
                      Still have this bed. Surely someone knows someone in need of a good condition queen size bed.

Comment

Still have this bed. Surely someone knows someone in need of a good condition queen size bed.
                        Any chance of some pics?

I am interested but would need to sort out transport and storage before I could commit.
                        I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

• I have 2 Kawasaki key blanks if anyone wants them? Blue in colour no longer needed.
                          K1 Bandit 1200S,

Comment

GONE

Sold on gumtree for $$.

cheers

Comment

• Pair of good condition Johnny Reb original boots for the cruiser boys.
                              I'm anything from a size 10.5 to 12. From memory these are 11.5 or 12.
                              Send me a text or give me a call.

Cheers
                              Rod
                              oh four oh five 442 seven six three

Comment

• I will dibs those thanks pm to follow cheers
                                “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
                                So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
                                –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X