Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 sheets of Perspex not in the best shape scratched grazed roughly 2900x900. Would suit cutting up for smaller pieces small windows ect.

PM for deets collection northern suburbs after hours, getting thrown out next week.
    In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• following items up for grabs. would prefer a call/text on O423 479 O43 as I don't check back here too often:

scanner - plug and play USB scanner, pretty basic but serves its purpose

computer desk

swivel chair (would prefer it to go together with the desk)

single bed mattress, good condition and didn't see too much use

Last edited by rudleo; 16-06-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Will text you about surround sound

Comment

• Gone.
          Last edited by 98kellrs; 20-06-2015, 11:55 AM.
          Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
          Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

• PS2 with controllers + games

PS2 with 3x controllers and a couple of dozen games.

www.brandsense.com.au
            sigpic

Comment

• I'll dip on the PS2 if still available
              "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by okitoki View Post
                I'll dip on the PS2 if still available
                [MENTION=22658]Bukefal[/MENTION] PM'd first. I'll let you know if he changes his mind
                www.brandsense.com.au
                sigpic

Comment

• No Prob
                  "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Are the moving boxes still floating around?

Comment

• CT110 engine - Complete. Had it fired over once a few months ago but no luck since.

Pickup in Morley

Comment

• Originally posted by Heybrew View Post
                        CT110 engine - Complete. Had it fired over once a few months ago but no luck since.

Pickup in Morley
                        Dibs please.
                        PM coming
                        Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                        One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                        . .

Comment

• [MENTION=33989]Heybrew[/MENTION], I couldn't find them when we moved in Jan but NZ Jester helped out with some
                          Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

• http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/joond...er-/1082396138

Office desk drawers. These are up on Gumtree but no ones taking. Maybe it's the shit pic. They're really good, just nowhere to store them. Wheels on the bottom. Kinda textured laminate finish. I recall buying the whole desk/drawer/bookshelf from JK Hopkins - kinda similar in style to these - http://www.jkhopkins.com.au/p-229-wa...-pedestal.aspx

Pretty much this texture - http://www.jkhopkins.com.au/p-949-ve...1800x1800.aspx

If you're looking for an entire office set-up PM me as I have got these desk drawers, the desk, a bookshelf/cabinet at mum's house... they might be willing to let me dispose of it but it's currently in use.

tldr: Free drawers

Comment

• For those who still like to flaunt the law!

13 Rego Disk holders

Iphone 5 fork stem mount

SPY 5000m motorbike alarm kit - Has been removed from an old bike so a few wires cut but can be re soldered - No instructions in box but can get off the net

GoPro Hero 2 + Whatever accessories I can find for it - No charging cable - Uses mini usb plug

Pickup in Morley
                              Last edited by HeyBrew; 04-07-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Shift XXL jacket. Free to a good home! It's way too big for me.

Does not have the liner as I got this from someone else a few years back and it never came with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X