This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raiden. View Post
    Not sure if I could request but if anyone has a spare helmet they'd like to pay it forward so I can pillion my missus. She has been talking about wanting to pillion but not sure if she'd like it so I didn't want to invest in buying an expensive helmet.
    I have my old one I used for aftershock. You can have that if you want (pick up in morley). I would not use this as a spare helmet just more of a "we shall take you out riding once and see if you like it" kinda thing, as i brought it second hand and don't know how much damage it has taken/if its been in a crash. not sure where the visor is
    Originally posted by DailyBanana
    That little girl likes her pizza more than you like people

Comment

• Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
      Free Rubber...

I have upgraded the rubber on the '02 SV650 track bike and as a result have the tyres in the picture to give away to someone...in keeping with the theme of the thread.
      They are a strange size so will suit smaller bikes rather than most of the SS 600/1000cc.
      F -120/60/17 & R -160/60/17
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kc89xnrhb...43637.jpg?dl=0
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjjuxr8ebx...43654.jpg?dl=0

They are Pilot Power 3's with plenty of meat on them, they have been flipped but as you can see the wear is pretty even.
      I am not changing tyres because these ones are fucked...just wanted to upgrade for more sticky goodness
      These still there, if so I will grab them.
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
        These still there, if so I will grab them.
        Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner!!
        All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
        #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
        Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• Child booster car seat. Was in Nannas car and used only a few times. Brand new condition. Would suit a 4 to 6 year old. Can plug in an ipod so your really cool kid can have personal music.

PICT0160

ITEM IS NOW GONE
          Last edited by BrotherPaul; 07-11-2015, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• ^^ exactly what I'm looking for brotherpaul. When and where to pick up? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 06sti View Post
              ^^ exactly what I'm looking for brotherpaul. When and where to pick up? Thanks
              Pickup is in Melville area. Have sent you a PM

Comment

• Got two calculators TI-86 and TI-83

Sony Cybershot DSC-W55, has a 2gb card included and the charger etc

Jabra blutetooth headphones BT620s

iPad1/iPad2 dock/keyboard

Gaming headphone set Ear Force Z2

Comment

• Could I please dibs the BT headphones and iPad dock?

Comment

• Originally posted by shmoob View Post
                    Could I please dibs the BT headphones and iPad dock?
                    All yours, got your PM to sort it out.

Comment

• Hi Clayman,

I'm interested in the one of the calculators if one of them is a scientific calculator? They look like graphic calculator though.

Can I have the Sony camera please?

Cheers

Comment

Hi Clayman,

I'm interested in the one of the calculators if one of them is a scientific calculator? They look like graphic calculator though.

Can I have the Sony camera please?

Cheers
                        These were your standard affair for high school math classes and possibly uni math from memory. TI-86 is pretty much gone, TI-83 is yours if you want it, and camera is yours too. PM me how you wanna pick them up.

Comment

• Any chance going dib's on the gaming headset please?

Comment

• Originally posted by claymen View Post
                            These were your standard affair for high school math classes and possibly uni math from memory. TI-86 is pretty much gone, TI-83 is yours if you want it, and camera is yours too. PM me how you wanna pick them up.
                            Thanks claymen, I no longer need them. I just found a scientific calculator, I just need it for uni, simple maths calculations and I end up getting a DLS camera.

Comment

Thanks claymen, I no longer need them. I just found a scientific calculator, I just need it for uni, simple maths calculations and I end up getting a DLS camera.
                              No worries.

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                              Any chance going dib's on the gaming headset please?
                              All yours man.

Comment

• Dog House

Dog house in OK ish condition - Mandurah area

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bksmhv6sd9...03.00.jpg?dl=0

PM if you want it - cheers

Rob

Soz for link, using dropbox and can't work out how to post a pic?
                                Last edited by robp69; 09-11-2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X