Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen, clear with mounting brackets, bolts. To suit FZ1N. 2006 onwards, probably fit the 8's as well.

PM me for a picture. I wasn't keen on the look and riding bikes is all about looks. Looks functional though.
    "It moved"

Comment

• Rear paddock stand red but faded otherwise excellent. You will need spools to use it. Did come with swing arm pads but fucked if I know where they are just now. PM to arrange pick up from Vic Park. Can't get photos to upload
      Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin View Post
        Rear paddock stand red but faded otherwise excellent. You will need spools to use it. Did come with swing arm pads but fucked if I know where they are just now. PM to arrange pick up from Vic Park. Can't get photos to upload
        Keen for this if it's still available -pm sent.

Comment

• Stickers for your bike or car.
          [/QUOTE]
          It's about 20cm x 5cm ea approx.
          Pick up in Subie on Friday or can drop off.

Comment

• Got a Sony AV receiver... can't remember model number.... No HDMI but has Optical inputs... great for a workshop or outdoor speakers... was used for my old Yamaha speakers... so can play most efficient speakers.

Pick up West Perth during work hours or Bentley after work

#GONE#
            Last edited by okitoki; 19-11-2015, 10:02 AM.
            "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Shakey View Post
              Screen, clear with mounting brackets, bolts. To suit FZ1N. 2006 onwards, probably fit the 8's as well.

PM me for a picture. I wasn't keen on the look and riding bikes is all about looks. Looks functional though.
              Getting chucked Sunday, last chance.
              "It moved"

Comment

• Originally posted by okitoki View Post
                Got a Sony AV receiver... can't remember model number.... No HDMI but has Optical inputs... great for a workshop or outdoor speakers... was used for my old Yamaha speakers... so can play most efficient speakers.

[MENTION=5859]Heretic[/MENTION] was after one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by okitoki View Post
                  Got a Sony AV receiver... can't remember model number.... No HDMI but has Optical inputs... great for a workshop or outdoor speakers... was used for my old Yamaha speakers... so can play most efficient speakers.

Hi okitoki, may I grab this one off you please? i need one for driving some outdoor speakers
                  I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                    Hi okitoki, may I grab this one off you please? i need one for driving some outdoor speakers
                    Yeap... yours.... let me know when you want to pick up
                    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Have a bunch of "Australian Patchwork and Quilting" magazines Mum wants to move on.
                      Maybe someone's Nanna or Mum can use them? About a hundred or so there, full of designs etc I think..

Pick up from Serpentine, but if I'm out in the ute might be able to drop them off within reason.

Cheers
                      Ryan

[IMG][/IMG]
                      A couple of Kangaroo's loose in the top paddock...

Comment

• Originally posted by Speirsy View Post
                        Have a bunch of "Australian Patchwork and Quilting" magazines Mum wants to move on.
                        Maybe someone's Nanna or Mum can use them? About a hundred or so there, full of designs etc I think..

Pick up from Serpentine, but if I'm out in the ute might be able to drop them off within reason.

Cheers
                        Ryan

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Can I dibs these?
                        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbr1k View Post
                          Can I dibs these?
                          Yep all yours Cbr1k. Send me a PM when you would like to pick up or maybe I can drop them off, depending where you are
                          A couple of Kangaroo's loose in the top paddock...

Comment

• Originally posted by Speirsy View Post
                            Yep all yours Cbr1k. Send me a PM when you would like to pick up or maybe I can drop them off, depending where you are
                            damn...2nd dibs if all goes pear shaped. Missus is into this stuff so bad.......which is good....keeps her occupied and not looking over my shoulder at eBay purchases.
                            Originally posted by Viper
                            I'm probably fucking something up.
                            FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                            Administrator

Comment

• Expandable table, no longer required. Pick up karrinyup

Comment

• Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
                                damn...2nd dibs if all goes pear shaped. Missus is into this stuff so bad.......which is good....keeps her occupied and not looking over my shoulder at eBay purchases.
                                Hi Steve you can have them. I was only getting them for the Mother in Law to keep in the good books
                                You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Working...
                                X