• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mostlegendary View Post
    Panasonic microwave.

I'll grab it if no one else needs it.

Comment

• These are still available (never picked up): 2x new (never worn) motomummy t-shirts in size small - one grey with "feed your addiction" and a dude with knee down on the back, and a black one with "got air" and a pic (presumably Cadwell Park) of a bike launching on the back. Take both. Can be picked up from Bentley or Subi (work hours). Will drop them into Salvos/Good Sams in a few weeks if no one wants 'em.

Originally posted by Orange View Post
      Beaters with turning bowl. Have bowl and beaters to go with it.
      Have you still got this [MENTION=51696]Orange[/MENTION]? (only seen it now as I don't usually play in this thread, just when I have something to PIF)
      Last edited by Kristy; 05-03-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Rim stickers supposed to be white reflective but it's light grey. I have 2 set both grey so won't be using them on my white bike. Apparently suit 17-18" wheels about 8mm in width.
        Last edited by Raiden.; 07-03-2016, 07:03 PM. Reason: Picture added

Comment

• I'm keen on those, where are you located?

Comment

• Mobile TV cabinet, surplus to our requirement (so I'm told). Good condition, used it for a 100cm flat screen TV & PVR.

Life seems more precious when there's less of it to waste.

Comment

• I'm located in Noranda ot can be picked up in Subiaco as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiden. View Post
                Rim stickers supposed to be white reflective but it's light grey. I have 2 set both grey so won't be using them on my white bike. Apparently suit 17-18" wheels about 8mm in width.
                i'm also keen if dwilia decides not to pick them up?

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
                Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

• Guys... have another box of cutleries and plates stuff after the recent kitchen clean up... (recently brought back a heap of Pyrex stuff from my mom's place back in Malaysia)

pick up from Bentley or West Perth during work hours.
                  "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• I have 2 sets so both of you can have a set each. When do you want to pick it up? I'll be home all day today until 5 or tomorrow and Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiden. View Post
                      I have 2 sets so both of you can have a set each. When do you want to pick it up? I'll be home all day today until 5 or tomorrow and Friday.
                      Thanks mate. I don't need it anymore though so some one else can have it.

Another mate of mine on the forum saw my post and called me to inform me he has a set a can have.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
                      Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mostlegendary View Post
                        Panasonic microwave.

Thanks Julian, much appreciated.

Comment

• 2 black bean bags...need a clean but just wasting space at the moment.
                          Pick up Balga.
                          Barbie is a corporate slut

Comment

• I cant read apparently! Bought the wrong spools, these are for MT-01 2005-2012 - located nollamara

Comment

• Yes please, pm sent.
                              Honda Blackbird, The gentleman's weapon of choice
                              Barbeque sauce is the devils bum gravy

Comment

• responded

Comment

Working...
                                X