This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raiden. View Post
    Rim stickers supposed to be white reflective but it's light grey. I have 2 set both grey so won't be using them on my white bike. Apparently suit 17-18" wheels about 8mm in width.
    Shine a torch on them at night, its white reflective.
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
      Shine a torch on them at night, its white reflective.
      I know but too grey to suit the pearl white Cbr1000rr. So I got red rim tape instead to suit the red Honda sticker. [emoji1]

Comment

• Ive got the MP3 download code for pulp fiction sound track from the record i bought... dont need it

Who wants?

Gone...
        Last edited by okitoki; 29-03-2016, 08:33 AM.
        "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• whatever is left from our CD collection, its all legit CDs that have been holed up in the cupboard for years, theres some good stuff there and theres a few questionable one too, yeah im looking at you Atomic Kitten CD, i'll blame those on the wife. surely they must be worth having for someone. only rule is take 1 take all no cherry picking. mid 80s - 90s

i cant bear the thought of putting them on Gumtree for $1 each or whatever so PSB come take them away for free.

Pick up is from Joondalups coastal suburban strip.

I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
            whatever is left from our CD collection, its all legit CDs that have been holed up in the cupboard for years, theres some good stuff there and theres a few questionable one too, yeah im looking at you Atomic Kitten CD, i'll blame those on the wife. surely they must be worth having for someone. only rule is take 1 take all no cherry picking. mid 80s - 90s

i cant bear the thought of putting them on Gumtree for $1 each or whatever so PSB come take them away for free.

You just mentioned the Atomic Kitten to take the focus away from the Ronan Keating, Tina Arena and Savage Garden didn't you?
            If you keep trying to explain it with logic and facts you will possibly end up hurting your sanity.

Comment

• where did you get my cd's..?

Only one missing is J cash Greatest hits.....wtf?
              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by stromrider View Post
                You just mentioned the Atomic Kitten to take the focus away from the Ronan Keating, Tina Arena and Savage Garden didn't you?

Comment

• OK...dibs

A lot of that is my generation (just). Can pick up tomorrow afternoon after 3.30pm (I'm working until 3pm). PM Adddress please.

I'll be the guy slinking my way to your front door, hoping no-one sees me

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                  whatever is left from our CD collection, its all legit CDs that have been holed up in the cupboard for years, theres some good stuff there and theres a few questionable one too, yeah im looking at you Atomic Kitten CD, i'll blame those on the wife. surely they must be worth having for someone. only rule is take 1 take all no cherry picking. mid 80s - 90s

Originally posted by Viper
                  I'm probably fucking something up.
                  FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                  Administrator

Comment

I'll take 'em if you can deliver to Como.

Kidding.

2nd dibs if [MENTION=5589]FJ Steve[/MENTION] doesn't grab 'em.
                    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                      Just make sure you go armed and don't leave your car out of sight for too long
                      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                      Originally posted by Phildo
                      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Kidding.

2nd dibs if FJ Steve doesn't grab 'em.
                        Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                        Just make sure you go armed and don't leave your car out of sight for too long
                        no worries Phildo, hang on, wait, Como? , isnt that south of the river? point taken Para , i'll just just warm up my "south of the river" car in case FJ Steve doesn't show up

Comment

• don't waste your fuel...I'll be there in the Panzerwagen
                          Originally posted by Viper
                          I'm probably fucking something up.
                          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                          Administrator

Comment

no worries Phildo, hang on, wait, Como? , isnt that south of the river? point taken Para , i'll just just warm up my "south of the river" car in case FJ Steve doesn't show up
                            I actually got woken up today by the current indigenous neighbours from the Homeswest house next door.

They wanted to borrow a jerry can.

Looks like they've gotten too lazy to steal cars with enough petrol for a decent drive.
                            One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

Comment

They wanted to borrow a jerry can.

Looks like they've gotten too lazy to steal cars with enough petrol for a decent drive.
                              Or maybe they were in for a big weekend petrol sniffing and didn't want to run out?
                              #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                              Originally posted by Phildo
                              Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                              Originally posted by filbert
                              i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                              Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                                Or maybe they were in for a big weekend petrol sniffing and didn't want to run out?
                                Good point.

What will they do in the distant future, when all cars are 100% electric and there's no petrol anywhere?

Instead of hanging around train stations trying to bludge cigarettes, will they get a bus to Kwinana and hang around outside the refinery?

Comment

Working...
                                X