This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Graelin View Post
    Ryan kindly donated an Airfix kit set here and I picked it up for a client that I am working with.

This has been great therapy for him and I wish I could show you the pride in his face as we completed his first ever model plane build yesterday.

Thanks Ryan.
    I've just rescued some aircraft model kits because I thought about this post when asked to clean out a friends shed prior to him shifting.
    It sounds like you're paying it forward yourself.
    I have 2 X Mirage 1/48 kits, one may be taken and an SR-71 Blackbird (1/72) as well as a Lockheed YF-22A (1/72)
    So if these would be of interest to you please PM me. My boss is interested in a Mirage, and who knows what else but you're next on the dibs.
    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Trident View Post
      I've just rescued some aircraft model kits because I thought about this post when asked to clean out a friends shed prior to him shifting.
      It sounds like you're paying it forward yourself.
      I have 2 X Mirage 1/48 kits, one may be taken and an SR-71 Blackbird (1/72) as well as a Lockheed YF-22A (1/72)
      So if these would be of interest to you please PM me. My boss is interested in a Mirage, and who knows what else but you're next on the dibs.
      Hi Green Trident,

We have begun working on a Hawker Hurricane that I have donated from my own collection. It would be good to have a jet Kitset for some thing differnt after this. I have to try and stimulate his interest in this and variety would probably work. The Mirage 1/48 scale may be best as he needs to move forward to more challenging models and that may be seen as a step up for him. So happy to take what you have spare and pass it on to suitable clients. I take them to the Air Force Museum and this has been very well received and stimulates this interest.

Thanks for thinking of this as many clients are tight on finances.

Comment

• If anyone has a diabetic dog, have box of 100 fine insulin needles and a unopened vial of caninsulin. Expires Feb/2019, has been stored in fridge. can take to city most days, or pickup NoR

Comment

• Gone
          Last edited by SinRose; 29-01-2018, 11:25 AM.
          You can tell alot about a person by the way they wash their bike

Comment

• RXT Helmet XL FEB 2009. + Cover
            Foam inside is ok, a bit dirty.

RJays gloves Men's Small. Torn at wrist area, from pulling on. Palm still covered.

Pickup SOR Riverton. PM
            When you open a can of whoop-ass, Chuck Norris jumps out.

Comment

• Heap of baby / toddler girl clothes. Baby toys (fun educational and developmental), soft toys, booster seat high chair, etc.
              Toys may be a bit dusty from storage, but all were working.
              Help me get my shed back! Going to charity if not gone by late in the week. Located in Mandurah.
              I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
              - Sarcasteacher

Comment

• Thanks shaynus! Got a great lot of clothes and toys for the young'uns. They are absolutely stoked

Comment

• Originally posted by Gim View Post
                  Taken pending fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Have the boots sold??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Extremely old text books. Free to anyone who will take the lot. Pick up is wattle grove area.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by SinRose View Post
                      Extremely old text books. Free to anyone who will take the lot. Pick up is wattle grove area.
                      Ha I clicked assuming they would be Vet books... Oh and Mia got into 2nd year Vet at Murdoch

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim the PM View Post
                        Ha I clicked assuming they would be Vet books... Oh and Mia got into 2nd year Vet at Murdoch
                        Hahah no no, could never get rid of my vet texts. And congrats to Mia. That is fantastic news. Nine more months and I'm out of there, look out world - Dr Sin 😂

Comment

• Baby guinea pigs the 3 black ones are going, free with a cage for any PSB. kids are to attached to the brownie ones but the blacks ones are good to go

blackie 1 / blackie 2 & blackie 3 are their current names lol

Comment

• Soo That's B1 B2 B3

Do they do anything other than eat shit fuk ?
                            " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                              Soo That's B1 B2 B3

you'll need to shave them before you do that though

Comment

• Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                                You jealous??
                                Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

Working...
                                X