X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    Ikea study or computer desk we think its a Malm
    Bugger, we bought one just like this a couple of weeks back for $70 off Faecesbook
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
      Ikea study or computer desk we think its a ideal as a compact desk or for kids in their room or playroom maybe, no longer required as bought a bigger one. dimensions are 1050mm wide 500mm deep by about 1600mm high, in reasonable used condition, still lots of hours left in this one, a few marks from pens n stuff.

Rather give it away here than ask $20-$30 on gumtree and go through all that, needs to go over weekend, or today

pm or reply if you want it, pick up from Joondalups coastal burbs
      Now Gone, thanks.
      I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

• Hi all my son brought a new Google pixel 2 xl which came with a candy apple red quad lock case which he won't use, so if anyone wants it let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water pig View Post
          Hi all my son brought a new Google pixel 2 xl which came with a candy apple red quad lock case which he won't use, so if anyone wants it let me know.

Will take this if still available?
          "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by okitoki View Post
            Will take this if still available?
            Done pm sent

Comment

• Originally posted by jaseyjase View Post
              6 x dining chairs as below. NOR

IMG_4481 by jaseyjase, on Flickr
              going on verge if not picked up by the this weekend!

Comment

• Still got 2 slide out network/server cabinet drawers BNIB to get rid of

Rivervale

Dubs

Comment

• I have a female Rjays helmet pink colour size small. Never been dropped but bought in 2009. Can text pics

Comment

• Large coffee table. 1050x600x440 w/d/h. Requires minor repair to remove flex. Very good condition. Surplus to requirements. Pick up from Mindarie or Cannington (Monday - Friday)
                    ***GONE***
                    Last edited by FJ Steve; 21-04-2018, 01:38 PM.
                    Originally posted by Viper
                    I'm probably fucking something up.
                    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                    Administrator

Comment

• Plan B does not include going to the Rugby, Force vs Tonga.
                      I have two General Admission tickets for today's game, I can email them and you can print them, kick off at 4.00PM
                      Time is of the essence.
                      The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
                      G T

Comment

• Free!
                        I got about 25 cubic metres of sand that I dug out for my pool. Free to good home. Take all or just a trailer load. It's quite clean as I pulled stones out as I dug it out. Located in Ellenbrook.
                        SP RACINGis supported by:
                        MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                        Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                        Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

• Got various car audio gear.
                          Sony head unit
                          Various speakers, including a pair of high quality Alpine DDDrive 5.25" splits, including both the mid drivers and splits. These from my old car, I'd intended to install them into a future project but never got around to it. Don't have the crossovers though.

All of it has been sitting in a box for years and is in fair condition, but they are quality products and should work well.

Also a bunch of old factory speakers from various cars.

Edit: Gone to Dubs.
                          Last edited by Xander; 20-05-2018, 10:15 PM.
                          "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb." Robert Browning

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander View Post
                            Got various car audio gear.
                            Sony head unit
                            Various speakers, including a pair of high quality Alpine DDDrive 5.25" splits, including both the mid drivers and splits. These from my old car, I'd intended to install them into a future project but never got around to it. Don't have the crossovers though.

All of it has been sitting in a box for years and is in fair condition, but they are quality products and should work well.

Also a bunch of old factory speakers from various cars.
                            I'd like to take some or all please and i'll pay the rest forward.
                            I have some small craft and car projects coming up.
                            location?

Dubs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                              Still got 2 slide out network/server cabinet drawers BNIB to get rid of

Rivervale

Dubs
                              Hey Dubs, I could be keen on these, depending on size. Got some pics? Or linky to specs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                                Hey Dubs, I could be keen on these, depending on size. Got some pics? Or linky to specs?
                                they're in sealed boxes, if keen i can pull one out (so to speak)
                                PM me with a mobile number and i'll send a pic tonight.

IIRC 19" rack

Comment

Working...
                                X