This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dubs View Post
    PM me with a mobile number and i'll send a pic tonight.
    Done. Cheers, Dubs

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander View Post
      Got various car audio gear.
      Sony head unit
      Various speakers, including a pair of high quality Alpine DDDrive 5.25" splits, including both the mid drivers and splits. These from my old car, I'd intended to install them into a future project but never got around to it. Don't have the crossovers though.

All of it has been sitting in a box for years and is in fair condition, but they are quality products and should work well.

Also a bunch of old factory speakers from various cars.
      I am Interested in these if you still have them
      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
      (anarchy in english )

Comment

• If anyone has or spots a compactus unit in decent nick - interested in obtaining one (pending condition/price).

Cheers!
        '13 YZF-R1 // '00 RZ Supra // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan (Resto Project)

Comment

• Originally posted by shifted View Post
          If anyone has or spots a compactus unit in decent nick - interested in obtaining one (pending condition/price).

Cheers!
          Had to google that one...Heaps on Gumflea...some in Perth Local.. $550 and 11 bay Dexion..? That sound like you..?
          " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
            Had to google that one...Heaps on Gumflea...some in Perth Local.. $550 and 11 bay Dexion..? That sound like you..?
            Similar; https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/balc...nit/1173734030

Basically looking for something maybe 3 bays wide to try out and see if it suits what I want it to do (hence hoping for as little outlay as possible), and if it does, then I want to get a decent unit.
            '13 YZF-R1 // '00 RZ Supra // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan (Resto Project)

Comment

• Fish tank. 3ft.
              Has stand, an eheim filter .. can't remember if the heater works or not, probably... Glass has some scratches from zealous cleaning over its life.
              And a fluro.. pretty new tube

http://imgur.com/fckVYQD

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                Fish tank. 3ft.
                Has stand, an eheim filter .. can't remember if the heater works or not, probably... Glass has some scratches from zealous cleaning over its life.
                And a fluro.. pretty new tube
                Interested, if you still have it.
                Could use a growout tank for some of my babies

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango89er View Post
                  Interested, if you still have it.
                  Could use a growout tank for some of my babies
                  Yeah pretty much what I used for. When can you grab it, still in Hillarys and heading that way later.. I'd offer to drop it off but it's too awkward for 1 person to lift

Comment

Yeah pretty much what I used for. When can you grab it, still in Hillarys and heading that way later.. I'd offer to drop it off but it's too awkward for 1 person to lift
                    I'll PM you

Comment

• Bought a damaged Canon S100 mainly for the charger and battery ( i lost mine)

The camera itself is surplus to my needs, so free to anyone whose keen on it. Not sure whats wrong, tried putting a battery in it and no dice. It stays stuck in this current open mode, i do note the silver lens and black body. From most of the pics ive seen it usually matches its body, ie black on black or silver on silver. Could be the previous owner tried to fix it with a replacement lens kit and stuffed it

Either way, free to anyone who wants a fiddle, or parts etc. Hit me up.

Comment

• Thanks to Joe Shabadoo for the tank. Fish are much happier now!

Comment

• Taken
                          Last edited by okitoki; 03-06-2018, 05:06 PM.
                          "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• 3 Steelys

16 x 5.5

6 Stud

Dumped or fell off a truck and ended up on our verge at work.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Malaga during BHs

East Perth AHs

In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• Size 36 red wolf slider jeans. All the Kevlar n stuff in is good. I only wore them maybe twice, didn't fit me right.
                              Pickup bayswater

Comment

Size 36 red wolf slider jeans. All the Kevlar n stuff in is good. I only wore them maybe twice, didn't fit me right.
                                Pickup bayswater
                                I'll take em mate, been looking to get some for my son, certainly wont fit me
                                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                                Originally posted by Phildo
                                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                                Originally posted by filbert
                                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                                X