Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pay it forward

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by chew View Post
    Some sort of Motorrad tail pack. Rigid base.

    Mate was going to bin it so said I'll stick it on here and see if anyone wants it.

    Nothing wrong with it.



    Hey chew. I'll use it! Can pick up tomorrow if that suits?

    Comment


    • P.M. sent.
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

      Comment


      • [MENTION=53910]Roy[/MENTION]
        Nice to meet you today mate

        Thanks for the G5 and leaving HDD in them. Everything works fine, but I need to figure out why windows mouse locks up every now and then ( had to put in windows wireless keyboard and the mouse as my boy would not leave me alone if I did not get it set up today)
        Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
        remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
        Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
        Who died while defending his right of way;
        He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
        But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong


        Comment


        • Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
          [MENTION=53910]Roy[/MENTION]
          Nice to meet you today mate

          Thanks for the G5 and leaving HDD in them. Everything works fine, but I need to figure out why windows mouse locks up every now and then ( had to put in windows wireless keyboard and the mouse as my boy would not leave me alone if I did not get it set up today)
          Sometimes with wireless mouse, if it's too far away from the receiver it'll lock up occasionally. Due to lack of signal - find a USB port closer to the mouse.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pnork View Post
            Sometimes with wireless mouse, if it's too far away from the receiver it'll lock up occasionally. Due to lack of signal - find a USB port closer to the mouse.
            Wireless receiver us about 1m away, but at the back of the G5.... lock up happened yesterday few time and only once this morning,

            Another stupid thing I found out this morning is I can't set up my sons icloud account on 10.5.8....Never the less he can use it on his iPad
            Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
            remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
            Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
            Who died while defending his right of way;
            He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
            But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong


            Comment


            • Box of bike magazines , a lot of English performance bikes and fast bikes, some ride mags, a few retrobike mags, some Aussie amcn , cafe racer mags. Etc etc . Mostly early to mid 2000's.

              Morley area, best email me at corks67 at hotmail .

              First in first served

              Cheers

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pnork View Post
                Sometimes with wireless mouse, if it's too far away from the receiver it'll lock up occasionally. Due to lack of signal - find a USB port closer to the mouse.
                Yeah they can be a PITA sometimes, I was having issues with a wireless MS BT keyboard/mouse combo on our newish W10 PC and tried putting the little dongle thing in various ports with various degrees of success
                Funnily enough I plugged it into a USB hub that went to a USB2 port and it works fine
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                Comment


                • A few extra stuff that I've picked up impulsively with the new bike. Since I'm not going to use it and it's just going to sit in the garage.

                  - 2 packs of exhaust wraps. New. Was going to use them for the Leo Vince but turns out I didnt need to. [gone]
                  - Ebay no name brand XRam phone mount. Holds the phone pretty well but the wife bought me a quad lock... so free to good home
                  - a tail bag.... seems to strap in nicely behind the back seat but just realised I'm too short to throw my legs over the seat instead of around it. [gone]
                  https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F392114404949
                  -Sena thin head set for SMH5 units. Bought it from Amazon with my prime credits. But ended up with another helmet that can fir the full size headsets.
                  Pick up from Bentley or Midland during work hours. [gone]
                  Last edited by okitoki; 12-04-2019, 10:33 AM.
                  "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

                  Comment


                  • Three IP security camera's. PoE or has 12v adapters (only have two adapters, can't find the third as I ran them with PoE).




                    Comment


                    • Spare wheel carrier four wheel drive.



                      Pick up Kardinya

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by okitoki View Post
                        A few extra stuff that I've picked up impulsively with the new bike. Since I'm not going to use it and it's just going to sit in the garage.

                        - 2 packs of exhaust wraps. New. Was going to use them for the Leo Vince but turns out I didnt need to.
                        - Ebay no name brand XRam phone mount. Holds the phone pretty well but the wife bought me a quad lock... so free to good home
                        - a tail bag.... seems to strap in nicely behind the back seat but just realised I'm too short to throw my legs over the seat instead of around it.
                        https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F392114404949
                        -Sena thin head set for SMH5 units. Bought it from Amazon with my prime credits. But ended up with another helmet that can fir the full size headsets.
                        Pick up from Bentley or Midland during work hours.
                        Dibs pls. Rear Seat Counter Weight can make use of these on his bike .
                        Originally posted by Viper
                        I'm probably fucking something up.
                        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

                        http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                        Administrator

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by claymen View Post
                          Three IP security camera's. PoE or has 12v adapters (only have two adapters, can't find the third as I ran them with PoE).




                          I'd li kme to grab these please

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dwillia View Post
                            I'd li kme to grab these please
                            Sorry mate looks like someone else got in first via PM. If it falls through will ping you.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
                              Dibs pls. Rear Seat Counter Weight can make use of these on his bike .
                              Yep... yours....

                              I brought them along to work today at Midland. If you want can organise a time to pick them up
                              "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

                              Comment


                              • Wish I saw this earlier. I don't seem to get email notifications anymore for this thread? help pls?
                                What would a set up for this cost? interested in a similar set up.

                                Originally posted by claymen View Post
                                Three IP security camera's. PoE or has 12v adapters (only have two adapters, can't find the third as I ran them with PoE).




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X