Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the day when I did a lot of travelling (viz. airports, long haul plane flights etc) I used to buy the Australian Road Rider Magazine.

Seems the magazine is still published - https://www.roadrider.com.au/

I have (approximately) 80 old issues of the magazine, that are free to anyone who wants them.

Rather see them go to someone else for some worthwhile reading, than throw away in the bin.

Pick up is Perth (Mindarie). Please bear in mind, 80 of these suckers is one heavy package. You'll need a car.
    Originally posted by Viper
    I'm probably fucking something up.
    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
    Administrator

Comment

• I've got a 1kg roll of 3mm (2.85mm) black PETG from Aurarum which was incorrectly shipped to me, they replaced it with the correct 1.75mm version but wasn't worth sending the incorrect roll back. It's useless to me, but hopefully someone on PSB has a 3d printer that takes the larger style filament.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Bigfeet View Post
        Michelin Road 5, 120/70 ZR17 58W, front tyre
        Has done 10k.km, about half worn with my riding.
        Changed both F&R out in September before going to Canberra.
        Free, pick up in Belmont.
        PM sent.
        Have a go, remember a novice built the Ark and the experts built the Titanic!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Bigfeet View Post
          Michelin Road 5, 120/70 ZR17 58W, front tyre
          Has done 10k.km, about half worn with my riding.
          Changed both F&R out in September before going to Canberra.
          Free, pick up in Belmont.
          Tyre gone. Good to meet you ZZRRRRR, small world.
          The older I get, the faster I was.
          2015 S1000XR
          2014 VStrom DL650

Comment

• Hey dudes and dudettes, got some shizz to get rid of.

Boots: SIDI go really fast boots

Sidi Vortice Vernice Motorcycle Boot
            - Color : White/Blue
            - Size : 46

Not worn a whole heap, maybe 10-15 times.

Gloves:

Knox gloves, made from kangaroo skin apparently.. Size XL, maybe worn once? worth like $200.

Trusty Oxford tank bag, man tank bags are so handy, This was great until I got my GSXR and it wouldn't stick to the plastic split tank hah.

Chicks draggins Size 10. Barely used.

In rod we trust.

Comment

• I'd be keen on the boots and gloves. Pm incomming

Comment

• Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
                Back in the day when I did a lot of travelling (viz. airports, long haul plane flights etc) I used to buy the Australian Road Rider Magazine.

Seems the magazine is still published - https://www.roadrider.com.au/

I have (approximately) 80 old issues of the magazine, that are free to anyone who wants them.

Rather see them go to someone else for some worthwhile reading, than throw away in the bin.

Pick up is Perth (Mindarie). Please bear in mind, 80 of these suckers is one heavy package. You'll need a car.
                Last chance...they go in the bin next week.
                Originally posted by Viper
                I'm probably fucking something up.
                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                Administrator

Comment

• Ive got some sheet metal that ive removed from my ute's canopy

4 pieces, all intact. Rivet holes along the edges, but otherwise in decent shape.

2 x pieces are about 2300mm x 1300mm
                  2 x pieces are about 2300xx by 1000mm

I can get more accurate measurements if need be

Ready to be picked up, im in Marangaroo

‚Äč

Cheers jase.

Comment

• Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
                    Hi ppl
                    I have a baby cot to go to a good home. Cot is in very good condition, considering it has seen 2 kid go thru it. Comes with a draw ( I am sure no one will want a mattress) If no one here wants I will put it on the verge next weekend.
                    This one is still available if anyone interested
                    Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                    remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                    Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                    Who died while defending his right of way;
                    He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                    But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

• Free to a PSBer.

Steel canopy frame 2300 x 1850 x 1250 with rear latch door

**GONE**
                      Last edited by jaseyjase; 21-03-2020, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• EDIT: they're gone.
                        -----------------
                        Got 8 bags of pave n'lock (20kg each) for anyone doing paving or wanting to stop their paving moving around. Unused (obviously...) and unopened. Mt Lawley area pickup.
                        Last edited by stockysan; 07-03-2020, 08:20 PM.
                        "I am the thinking man's idiot."
                        M. Bretski

Comment

• Anyone want a lock down project?
                          I have an old XJ750 (1984 from memory) that I brought years ago with the ill conceived idea that I would have the time and skills to do anything with. It is a basket case, but it did run with decent compression when l 1st brought it home.
                          Front forks will need replacing, but I have other front ends laying about I can do a very good deal on, if you are interested. Note: this is a shaft drive bike.
                          Actually a rare bike, one of only 300 or 500 (depends on where you read) released - 900 frame with a 750 engine.
                          Text me on 0437 one six eight 77 six or email me on shaynus at gmail dot com, if you are interested, want photos, etc.
                          I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
                          - Sarcasteacher

Comment

• Originally posted by shaynus View Post
                            Anyone want a lock down project?
                            I have an old XJ750 (1984 from memory) that I brought years ago with the ill conceived idea that I would have the time and skills to do anything with. It is a basket case, but it did run with decent compression when l 1st brought it home.
                            Front forks will need replacing, but I have other front ends laying about I can do a very good deal on, if you are interested. Note: this is a shaft drive bike.
                            Actually a rare bike, one of only 300 or 500 (depends on where you read) released - 900 frame with a 750 engine.
                            Text me on 0437 one six eight 77 six or email me on shaynus at gmail dot com, if you are interested, want photos, etc.
                            Bike has gone to a better home!
                            I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
                            - Sarcasteacher

Comment

• Need to clear my old temporary wading pool, hasn't been used in a few years and is just taking up room in cupboard. Pickup Wanneroo area.

Has a cover

Comes with the usual bits, 240v pump, hoses, floaty chlorine thing

Have a cleaning thing, and scoop

Got a few of the chlorine tablets

Also comes with a spare filter for the pump, some testing strips, and a vinyl patch kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X