X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heretic
    replied
    Krups expresso coffee machine, forgotten and pushed to the back of the cupboards, it has blown a water hose inside it and water comes out the bottom not where it should do at the cup spouty thingy, we had another that did same thing but when it blew the water line it took out all the electronics. This one electronically, cosmetically and mechanically seems perfect and cycles ok, water heats etc but with the water leak its coming up as a "general fault". I think. If you fixed / replaced the water tube inside it should be a goer :-) it didnt get a lot of use before the tube blew so should have plenty of life in it, i dont want to dissasemble and bin it because its potentially an easy fix.

post up or pm me if your interested pick up from Joondalup coastal burbs

Leave a comment:

• dwillia
    replied
    Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    Coffee machine gone, nice to meet you dwillia
    likewise Always nice to put a face to a name!

Leave a comment:

• Heretic
    replied
    Coffee machine gone, nice to meet you dwillia

Leave a comment:

• Heretic
    replied
    Originally posted by dwillia View Post

I'll take this please mate
    dwillia I have PM'd you

i think.........

Leave a comment:

• Heretic
    replied
    Originally posted by dwillia View Post

No worries dwillia will pm for pickup.

Leave a comment:

• dwillia
    replied
    Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    not working Delonghi Perfecta full auto coffee machine, was working very well till Tuesday AM. no power up from what I can find out probably motherboard it would take around $300 to get going give or take or if your patient and electronically able you could source the part and fit yourself. I have a nearly new milk jug for it also, please let me know by post up or PM otherwise i will "disassemble" and bin it over weekend. and make no mistake it will it be dissassembled quite thoroughly because the red bin aint that big.

Leave a comment:

• Heretic
    replied
    not working Delonghi Perfecta full auto coffee machine, was working very well till Tuesday AM. no power up from what I can find out probably motherboard it would take around $300 to get going give or take or if your patient and electronically able you could source the part and fit yourself. I have a nearly new milk jug for it also, please let me know by post up or PM otherwise i will "disassemble" and bin it over weekend. and make no mistake it will it be dissassembled quite thoroughly because the red bin aint that big.

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by djt77 View Post
    3 visors for OGK FF5 helmet, clear, light tint, dark and tear offs, dont have helmet anymore so free to good home, just PM me
    I'll take them mate PM sent

Leave a comment:

• djt77
    replied
    3 visors for OGK FF5 helmet, clear, light tint, dark and tear offs, dont have helmet anymore so free to good home, just PM me

Leave a comment:

• okitoki
    replied
    Have a corsair gaming PC case. A few years old but still in BNIB condition as I have kept it in the cupboard.

Also have an old ish Teac mini receiver and CD player. Ll you need is a set of small speakers and it would make a good bedroom unit or for the garage. A-H300MK2. Even has a phono input

PM me your number if you want a photo of it.

Pick up from Bentley or Midland during work hours.

Leave a comment:

• dwillia
    replied
    Originally posted by Hillz View Post
    i had to open the link in chrome as most googler things i have blocked on firefox

i was going to say hope your not giving that mower away, worth there weight in gold for some reason
    they are simply engineered and well built. that mower is older than me, 1970 model

it will last another 50 years too, they design hasn't changed, thy just nailed it!

Leave a comment:

• CbrRider81
    replied
    Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
    How much are they to buy second hand, do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bloke across the road looked into buying one. He said fuck that (and his lawn is immaculate$$$$$ spent) better off hiring one and doing some friends lawns too. Also you’ll end up with heap of thatch to get rid of after the jobs done. He reckons (for his lawn) for about 130-150 sqm he’ll be looking at 2 6x4 trailer loads of thatch pulled out

Leave a comment:

• acdcfan
    replied
    Originally posted by pnork View Post
    It's a Reel mower. Verti-mower looks like this:

How much are they to buy second hand, do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Hillz
    replied
    i have a working 4 stroke lawn mower with catcher if anyone wants it, served me well but the miss's made me buy one of those ryobi subaru 195cc mowers

so to good home or bad i dont really care :-)

will post a pic tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Hillz
    replied
    i had to open the link in chrome as most googler things i have blocked on firefox

i was going to say hope your not giving that mower away, worth there weight in gold for some reason

Leave a comment:

Working...
X