X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claymen
    replied
    I've got a 1kg roll of 3mm (2.85mm) black PETG from Aurarum which was incorrectly shipped to me, they replaced it with the correct 1.75mm version but wasn't worth sending the incorrect roll back. It's useless to me, but hopefully someone on PSB has a 3d printer that takes the larger style filament.

Leave a comment:

• FJ Steve
    replied
    Back in the day when I did a lot of travelling (viz. airports, long haul plane flights etc) I used to buy the Australian Road Rider Magazine.

Seems the magazine is still published - https://www.roadrider.com.au/

I have (approximately) 80 old issues of the magazine, that are free to anyone who wants them.

Rather see them go to someone else for some worthwhile reading, than throw away in the bin.

Pick up is Perth (Mindarie). Please bear in mind, 80 of these suckers is one heavy package. You'll need a car.

Leave a comment:

• 2Bigfeet
    replied
    Michelin Road 5, 120/70 ZR17 58W, front tyre
    Has done 10k.km, about half worn with my riding.
    Changed both F&R out in September before going to Canberra.
    Free, pick up in Belmont.
    Last edited by 2Bigfeet; 05-11-2019, 01:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dwillia
    replied
    bugger! cheers anyway

Leave a comment:

• Heretic
    replied
    Originally posted by dwillia View Post

hey mate i will grab this if still available please!
    Hi dwillia, sorry that one has been disassembled and binned. i should have said that a while back. my bad.

Leave a comment:

• dwillia
    replied
    Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    Krups expresso coffee machine, forgotten and pushed to the back of the cupboards, it has blown a water hose inside it and water comes out the bottom not where it should do at the cup spouty thingy, we had another that did same thing but when it blew the water line it took out all the electronics. This one electronically, cosmetically and mechanically seems perfect and cycles ok, water heats etc but with the water leak its coming up as a "general fault". I think. If you fixed / replaced the water tube inside it should be a goer :-) it didnt get a lot of use before the tube blew so should have plenty of life in it, i dont want to dissasemble and bin it because its potentially an easy fix.

post up or pm me if your interested pick up from Joondalup coastal burbs

hey mate i will grab this if still available please!

Leave a comment:

• okitoki
    replied
    Originally posted by acdcfan View Post

it is 1300 long by 800 wide
    cheers mate... friend already picked up a few hand me downs from his other friends... all good

Leave a comment:

• acdcfan
    replied
    Originally posted by okitoki View Post
    you have the dimension of it? I will check with my mate who is expecting a kid soon
    it is 1300 long by 800 wide

Leave a comment:

• acdcfan
    replied
    Originally posted by okitoki View Post
    you have the dimension of it? I will check with my mate who is expecting a kid soon
    I will measure it and let you know

Leave a comment:

• okitoki
    replied

Leave a comment:

• acdcfan
    replied
    Anyone interested in the baby cot?

Leave a comment:

• acdcfan
    replied
    Hi ppl
    I have a baby cot to go to a good home. Cot is in very good condition, considering it has seen 2 kid go thru it. Comes with a draw ( I am sure no one will want a mattress) If no one here wants I will put it on the verge next weekend.
    Last edited by acdcfan; 29-09-2019, 11:22 AM. Reason: this is the best picture of I have...

Leave a comment:

• Heretic
    replied
    Krups expresso coffee machine, forgotten and pushed to the back of the cupboards, it has blown a water hose inside it and water comes out the bottom not where it should do at the cup spouty thingy, we had another that did same thing but when it blew the water line it took out all the electronics. This one electronically, cosmetically and mechanically seems perfect and cycles ok, water heats etc but with the water leak its coming up as a "general fault". I think. If you fixed / replaced the water tube inside it should be a goer :-) it didnt get a lot of use before the tube blew so should have plenty of life in it, i dont want to dissasemble and bin it because its potentially an easy fix.

post up or pm me if your interested pick up from Joondalup coastal burbs

Leave a comment:

• dwillia
    replied
    Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    Coffee machine gone, nice to meet you dwillia
    likewise Always nice to put a face to a name!

Leave a comment:

• Heretic
    replied
    Coffee machine gone, nice to meet you dwillia

Leave a comment:

Working...
X