Cops strike back - arseholes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops strike back - arseholes

Check this shit out - spanish dude gets mashed by cop car (Be careful, this is a graffic stack)

http://www.cbsnews.com/media/2004/04/06/vi...video610577.wmv

Not very dialup friendly.

PS: A lot of people went down lately. If too many are upset by this better give it a miss.

Fucking cops.

EDIT: TRY IT NOW

Dont work

EDIT: Cheers

Comment

This is an old clip, Spanish robber making a get away on a ransomed bike,then cops pull across him...

I think in this case the got everything he deserved.

Comment

i'm with gordo on this one..... good to see the fucker go down.... and provide some amusement for us as he does

Comment

Yeh, always good to take another look 8)

Comment

I hadnt seen it before. [email protected]#ed him up big time.

Comment

This is an old clip, Spanish robber making a get away on a ransomed bike,then cops pull across him...

yeap I am with you on that... but I am not sorry for the guy but THE BIKE!!!!! poor thing!!! :shock:

he deserve to get that.

Comment

damn straight, and after that stack he still managed to draw his firearm and get a shot off at the coppers.

Comment

dam dial up
                  Is Dead

Comment

What the others sed.

The backround to the story is that he was a bank robber who was compromised by the Police and took a hostage at gunpoint. He held them for nearly 13 hours before telling the coppas he would let them go provided they supplied a modern sportsbike with full fuel.

All the Spanish coppas did was lay in wait at an intersection and take him out with their car. No shots fired. The guy was lucky he was nailed by a car cos he survived. A 762 from a couple of hundred metres would have been a bit worse.

At least they supplied him with a Helmet with the bike!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

At least they supplied him with a Helmet with the bike!
                      well they wouldnt want him to be hurt in the impending ram attack
                      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

damn straight, and after that stack he still managed to draw his firearm and get a shot off at the coppers.
                        Where did you hear that crap? The guy did NOT get up after that, not without help. He wasn't seriously injured, but he DID NOT "manage to fire off a shot AFTER the stack" urban myth...

Besides, this is old news...
                        Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

to be honest, it also gives a very clear insight to us riders (esp inexperienced ones like myself) how bad a crash with a car can be, and that sort of crash is probably the most common - a car pulling out in front of the bike.

it's so easy to get seriously f**ked up on a bike.

Comment

Where did you hear that crap? The guy did NOT get up after that, not without help. He wasn't seriously injured, but he DID NOT "manage to fire off a shot AFTER the stack" urban myth...

Besides, this is old news...
                            Hey, that is what they said on Channel 7!!

In the one I saw on telly a while back it was a white/red 954 and he wasnt wearing a helmet.

Comment

Ah, no biggie scoundrel... never believe what the media tells you. Heh.

In other news, bikers are good for nothing dangerous bastards, and all deserve to be shot (apparently. Channel 7 told me so...)
                              Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Working...
                              X